About the position
Interactio is seeking for a motivated GoLang Developer to join our team. As a GoLang Developer, you will be responsible for contributing to the design and/or designing, developing, and maintaining microservices to facilitate remote simultaneous interpretation on our platform. You will be working in a team of engineers applying the most advanced technologies and approaches to delivering software for a global client base.
What you'll be doing
- Design, develop and maintain software systems and applications using Go Lang.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify software requirements and best approaches for implementation.
- Work closely with other dev teams to understand common backend, frontend and data infrastructure landscape.
- Write code in compliance with the best practices using Go Lang.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications to optimize their performance and usability.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Develop and maintain documentation for software systems and applications.
- Dive into the ever evolving world of realtime media.
What you'll bring to the team
- Leverage Interactio’s GO-SDK for best practices compliant code and workflow.
- Contribute improvements to Interactio’s GO-SDK through your own commits and peer reviews.
- Build, deploy and ensure the reliability of the services you launch into production.
- Implement proper logging, monitoring and alerting.
- Contribute improvements to CI/CD process.
- Work in a lightweight Agile process and deliver as a team.
- Learn new things and grow your skills (it's ok if some of this is new to you!). We don't expect anyone to know everything but we do expect everyone to share and help grow those around them.
What you need to know to join the team
- Knowledge of the Go programming language: You should have a solid understanding of Go syntax, data types, and built-in functions.
- Familiarity with Go’s framework Gin.
- Knowledge of database management systems: You should have experience working with databases SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Understanding of web development: You should have a good understanding of web development concepts, such as RESTful API design, HTTP protocol, and client-server architecture.
- Proficiency in coding practices: You should have experience with writing unit and integration tests, experience with version control tools like Git.
- Familiarity with containerization: Experience working with containerization tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of concurrency: Familiarity with concurrency models like Goroutines and channels is also essential.
- Good communication skills: Effective communication is necessary for working collaboratively with teams.
- Familiarity with realtime media and/or realtime data is a huge bonus.
What we offer
- Flexible hours & opportunity to work fully remotely or combine office and remote work;
- Employee stock option;
- Comprehensive health insurance;
- Wellbeing days off;
- Personalised apps to improve your wellness;
- Learning & development budget for your growth;
- Home office set-up: hardware and software;
- Gifts to celebrate your special personal events;
- Internal employee referral program;
- Regular company events;
- The most exciting client list you can get;
- An awesome international team to work with and the chance to bring our exciting technologies to the market.
Interactio believes in fair treatment of all our employees and commits to promoting diversity in our employment practices. We do not discriminate in employment based on gender, race, nationality, language, origin, social status, views, convictions, beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion. Our Equal Opportunities Policy applies to hiring, training, remuneration, promotion, and dismissal. We base all our employment decisions on merit, job requirements, and business needs.