Senior Content Manager
Who we are
Hi, I’m Roy, Chief Product Office at Mention Me and I’m hiring! Before I tell you more about the role, here's a little bit about Mention Me and what we do.
Becoming a Mentioneer means you’ll be joining our Customer Advocacy Intelligence® movement, which is changing the world of marketing.
Our data-driven Advocacy Intelligence Platform equips brands to drive growth through their fans by encouraging and rewarding personal recommendations.
There’s a good chance you’ve already come across us while online shopping from Puma, Michael Kors, ASOS, Ray Ban, or any other of the 500+ brands we work with.
We’ve delivered more than 5.5m referrals totalling over $2bn in revenue for our clients.
Now, our vision to make all brands think advocacy-first is stepping up a gear, and you might be just who we need to help us.
We are launching the world's first Customer Advocacy Intelligence Platform and we are looking for a Senior Content Manager with drive, passion and energy to join our growing marketing team.
In this fast - paced role, you will play a key role in educating the world as to why advocacy matters. You will work closely with our product, partner and performance marketing teams delivering outstanding, engaging content that readers love!
What you’ll do:
- You will help us in our vision to make all brands think advocacy first by scaling our content, backlinks and MQL generation efforts from organic search
- Plan and execute all digital marketing content, across email, SEO/SEM, content syndication and paid channels
- Manage our customer marketing program. working closely with our Customer Success to create exciting and meaningful content which engages our customer base
- Lead a test and learn approach to optimise performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, Copywriter & PPC Lead) to create landing pages and optimise user experience for SEO/SEM
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end user experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with our website agency
- Evaluate emerging technologies and channels
We'd really like to hear from you, if...
- You have Martech experience
- You have HubSpot experience
- You have a proven working experience in digital marketing, and SEO & experience with content writing, particularly with a B2B SaaS in the growth stage
- You are detail focused with an eye for quality (you don't settle for good enough!)
- You have demonstrable experience managing & executing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- You have strong writing and editing skills, with the ability to write for different audiences and formats explaining technical concepts in simple and engaging terms
- You have experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- You have knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) preferred
- You have experience in setting up and optimising landing pages for Google Adwords campaigns preferred
- You have strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- You have a portfolio of past work
What you’ll get:
Here are some of our favourite perks and benefits, but we have so many more!
🏡 Remote and Hybrid working.
🏥 Private medical insurance with Vitality, including: mental wellbeing support, a range of lifestyle benefits and great incentives
👩🏾⚕️ Major dental, vision, and life insurance policies.
📚 An annual learning and development budget
🤲🏾 2 Celebration Days: additional time off for you to celebrate religious days, cultural events, birthdays, anniversaries, or any other significant day that’s important to you
👨👩👧 Enhanced parental leave
🌴 25 days holiday plus public holidays, alongside additional days for being a Mentioneer
🏆 Monthly prizes for being amazing! Values Awards and Customer Love awards, and Founders’ Award for Awesomeness. Win up to £500 cash, vouchers, meals out and trips away.
🤩 Regular social events, from chocolate-tasting and pottery-making to poker nights and picnics
💻 All the up-to-date tech you’ll need (we love Macs)
🏼 Short and long-term disability support
Diversity, equity and inclusion
We celebrate every Mentioneer, exactly as they are. We don’t shy away from breaking down systemic discrimination in society, or from difficult conversations and decisions. We’re committed to being a force for change. You can read more about how we’re doing this and always learning, by looking at our blogs here.
The same goes for our recruitment. We welcome every application, regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, physical ability, family structure, socioeconomic status, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you’d like to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Mention Me, get in touch.