Client Success Manager (Enterprise)
Who we are
Hi, I’m Rob, Lead Enterprise Client Success Manager at Mention Me and I’m hiring!
Before I tell you more about the role, here's a little bit about Mention Me and what we do.
Becoming a Mentioneer means you’ll be joining our Customer Advocacy Intelligence® movement, which is changing the world of marketing.
Our data-driven Advocacy Intelligence Platform equips brands to drive growth through their fans by encouraging and rewarding personal recommendations.
There’s a good chance you’ve already come across us while online shopping from Puma, Michael Kors, ASOS, Ray Ban, or any other of the 500+ brands we work with.
Now, our mission to make all brands think advocacy-first is stepping up a gear, and you might be just who we need to help us.
As the Client Success Manager (Enterprise) you’ll be responsible for managing some of our leading Enterprise accounts. You’ll join a growing Enterprise Client Success team working to help drive success and adoption of Mention Me’s market-leading, Advocacy first vision. You’ll be playing a significant role in helping move the organisation forward from its heritage of best-in-class referral technology to its stated goal of creating an advocacy-first strategy for all businesses.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a book of Enterprise accounts, building and nurturing strategic relationships, ensuring they renew and grow over time
- As a subject matter expert, challenge and guide our enterprise clients along the product and vision adoption lifecycle as defined by the business
- Proactively identify opportunities to drive value and grow revenue, while also understanding signs of risk
- Take initiative to continuously improve the way we operate by being the voice of the client and providing feedback to internal teams
- Chairing dynamic projects with large, complex enterprises across various teams (such as CRM, Marketing, and Customer Experience) while engaging all levels of stakeholder seniority
- Build strong and long-lasting client relationships with client stakeholders
- Working closely with business development teams to divide and conquer, driving success commercially and strategically
- Collaborate with the marketing team to support client retention and advocacy initiatives, such as testimonials and case studies
We'd really like to hear from you, if you have...
- Deep experience in a Customer Success role within a B2B SaaS organisation, managing Enterprise Customers, ideally with a focus on data, segmentation, personalisation, or marketing automation.
- A history as a CRM practitioner with an appetite to help clients achieve an advocacy-based organic growth vision
- Experience building strong, long-lasting customer relationships at all seniority levels
- An ability to prioritise tasks and initiatives at pace, as well as problem-solve
- A love for getting into the detail, and getting it right
- High energy, and you're a go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done
- A history of hitting and exceeding both renewal and upsell targets
- The ability to create strategic, scalable processes for customer accounts that help reduce customer churn and create expansion opportunities
- Established meaningful relationships with executive stakeholders of enterprise businesses
- A fearless attitude, unafraid to guide and challenge large businesses and senior stakeholders out of their comfort zone
What you’ll get:
Here are some of our favourite perks and benefits, but we have so many more!
🏡 Remote and Hybrid working. Most Mentioneers work in the offices 2x a week
📚 An annual learning and development budget
👩🏾⚕️ Major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance policies.
🤲🏾 2 Celebration Days: additional time off for you to celebrate religious days, cultural events, birthdays, anniversaries, or any other significant day that’s important to you
👨👩👧 Enhanced parental leave
🌴 25 days holiday plus public holidays, alongside additional days for being a Mentioneer
🏆 Monthly prizes for being amazing! Values Awards and Customer Love awards, and Founders’ Award for Awesomeness. Win up to £500 cash, vouchers, meals out and trips away.
🤩 Regular social events, from chocolate-tasting and pottery-making to poker nights and picnics
💻 All the up-to-date tech you’ll need (we love Macs)
🏼 Short and long-term disability support