Senior Client Success Manager
Who we are
Hi, I’m Marc, Director of Client Success at Mention Me and I’m hiring! Before I tell you more about the role, here's a little bit about Mention Me and what we do.
Becoming a Mentioneer means you’ll be joining our Customer Advocacy Intelligence® movement, which is changing the world of marketing.
Our data-driven Advocacy Intelligence Platform equips brands to drive growth through their fans by encouraging and rewarding personal recommendations.
There’s a good chance you’ve already come across us while online shopping from Puma, Michael Kors, ASOS, Ray Ban, or any other of the 500+ brands we work with.
We’ve delivered more than 5.5m referrals totalling over $2bn in revenue for our clients.
Now, our mission to make all brands think advocacy-first is stepping up a gear, and you might be just who we need to help us.
As Senior Client Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing some of our leading mid-market accounts. You’ll join a Client Success team working to help drive success and adoption of Mention Me’s market-leading, Advocacy first vision. You’ll be playing a significant role in helping move the organisation forward from its heritage of best-in-class referral technology to its stated goal of creating an advocacy-first strategy for all businesses.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a book of client accounts, building and nurturing strategic relationships, ensuring they renew and grow over time
- As a subject matter expert, challenge and guide our clients along the product and vision adoption lifecycle as defined by the business
- Proactively identify opportunities to drive value and grow revenue, while also understanding signs of risk
- Take initiative to continuously improve the way we operate by being the voice of the client and providing feedback to internal teams
- Build strong and long-lasting client relationships with client stakeholders, running across all levels of seniority and various teams (such as CRM, Marketing and Customer experience)
- Working closely with business development teams to divide and conquer, driving success commercially and strategically
- Collaborate with the marketing team to support client retention and advocacy initiatives, such as testimonials and case studies
We'd really like to hear from you, if...
- Experience in a Customer Success role within a B2B SaaS organisation, ideally with a focus on data, segmentation, personalisation, or marketing automation.
- A history as a CRM practitioner with an appetite to help clients achieve an advocacy-based organic growth vision
- Experience building strong, long-lasting customer relationships at all seniority levels
- An ability to prioritise tasks and initiatives at pace, as well as problem-solve
- A love for getting into the detail, and getting it right
- High energy, and you're a go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done
- A history of hitting and exceeding both renewal and upsell targets
- The ability to create strategic, scalable processes for customer accounts that help reduce customer churn and create expansion opportunities
- A fearless attitude, unafraid to guide and challenge businesses and senior stakeholders out of their comfort zone
What you’ll get:
Here are some of our favourite perks and benefits, but we have so many more!
🏡 Remote and Hybrid working.
🏥 Private medical insurance with Vitality, including: mental wellbeing support, a range of lifestyle benefits and great incentives
👩🏾⚕️ Major dental, vision, and life insurance policies.
📚 An annual learning and development budget
🤲🏾 2 Celebration Days: additional time off for you to celebrate religious days, cultural events, birthdays, anniversaries, or any other significant day that’s important to you
👨👩👧 Enhanced parental leave
🌴 25 days holiday plus public holidays, alongside additional days for being a Mentioneer
🏆 Monthly prizes for being amazing! Values Awards and Customer Love awards, and Founders’ Award for Awesomeness. Win up to £500 cash, vouchers, meals out and trips away.
🤩 Regular social events, from chocolate-tasting and pottery-making to poker nights and picnics
💻 All the up-to-date tech you’ll need (we love Macs)
🏼 Short and long-term disability support
Diversity, equity and inclusion
We celebrate every Mentioneer, exactly as they are. We don’t shy away from breaking down systemic discrimination in society, or from difficult conversations and decisions. We’re committed to being a force for change. You can read more about how we’re doing this and always learning, by looking at our blogs here.
The same goes for our recruitment. We welcome every application, regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, physical ability, family structure, socioeconomic status, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you’d like to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Mention Me, get in touch.