Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Noogata is reimagining the future of eCommerce
Noogata is pioneering the future of eCommerce- we help our customers protect and grow their Amazon market share with a dedicated AI assistant for sales, product content and advertising.
Our innovation and success is powered by professionals like you ☝️
Noogata’s eCommerce analytics platform empowers growing brands with competitive intelligence to outperform competitors on the digital shelf. We monitor and streamline competitive data for thousands of products and make it simple to visualize, measure and take action with competitive insights. We are building a company where data, intelligence, and innovation come together to forge a powerful product our customers love.
We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Customer Success Manager to manage the post-sales relationship and growth of strategic accounts, for the purpose of building customer loyalty and satisfaction, consistent with customer retention and expansion objectives.
The Enterprise CSM at Noogata is a trusted partner to our customer base. Managing the onboarding, adoption and value delivered activities for the new and existing customers. High energy, tenacious, focused and well-organized, the ECSM is a key member of our revenue and Customer Success team.
The core responsibilities of this role involve managing relationships (and expectations) with customer end users and decision makers, whilst being accountable for customer satisfaction and on-going account health and CS metrics.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate proven CS/AM experience, strong relationship building ability and knowledge of the ecommerce/retail/consumer goods space. Desired core traits include ambition, resilience in the face of adversity, problem solving, genuine curiosity about customer’s business needs and the ability to custom tailor solutions for a variety of scenarios. Most of all you need plenty of drive and the desire to help the customers succeed and realize product value!
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the post-sales relationship for strategically significant Customers. Serve as the primary client contact and advocate for day to day, education, training, escalated issues and requests.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction and product adoption across named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, and performance measurement.
- Ensure customers receive the utmost value from the Noogata Platform.
- Leverage internal subject matter experts to help customers optimize their investment, ensure program objectives are being met and measure the value of the solution to their organizations.
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management and account planning sessions as well as Product utilization metrics
- Identify, own and report on renewals, expansions & upsell opportunities
- Collaborate with our Product and Marketing teams to craft Customer Communications that enhance adoption, engagement and value for our users
- Support the codification and continuous improvement of Customer Success Operations in Noogata
- 4+ years’ experience of global B2B SaaS Customer Success, supporting enterprises and Fortune 500 companies
- Domain knowledge in eCommerce / Consumer Goods / Retail
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships from onboarding to commercial renewal
- Project management experience with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to tailor message formats and contents to the audience and get heard
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Success oriented spirit with focus on customer delight
- Superior critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead and motivate, develop clear and creative solutions to complex problems and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, data fluency, decision processes and competing agendas.
- Knowledge of Marketing and customer led marketing initiatives would be useful
- English- fluent-professional, written and spoken
Great to have
- Technical orientation/background - engineering, QA
- Passion for Data experience developing or applying AI/ML models and solutions
Read our latest think pieces at https://www.linkedin.com/company/noogata/