Data Science Lead
Noogata is reimagining the future of eCommerce
Noogata is pioneering the future of eCommerce- we help our customers protect and grow their Amazon market share with a dedicated AI assistant for sales, product content and advertising.
Our innovation and success is powered by professionals like you ☝️
Noogata’s eCommerce analytics platform empowers growing brands with competitive intelligence to outperform competitors on the digital shelf. We monitor and streamline competitive data for thousands of products and make it simple to visualize, measure and take action with competitive insights. We are building a company where data, intelligence, and innovation come together to forge a powerful product our customers love.
Noogata is looking for an experienced, well-rounded Data Science Lead to join our team and help grow and scale our AI Assistant for eCommerce Product.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead Noogata’s Data Science practice - advance the company’s Data Science agenda - including evaluation and selection of tools and architectures, combining traditional ML with cutting-edge LLM technologies, in order to deliver the best results and lead the market in the productization of AI and LLMs in eCommerce
- Hands-on execution of end-to-end Data Science projects, from data extraction through model validation to model deployment and maintenance in Production
- Develop and manage continuous-training pipelines to deliver models to production.
- Respond to internal and external feedback on output quality and real-world applicability
- Work closely with our Product managers and Engineering teams to create more value and accuracy in models
What we’re looking for
- 6+ years of hands-on industry experience as a production-focused Data Scientist
- Experience as the leading data scientist on a DS Product / Major DS feature, including DS architecture
- Hands-on experience with LLMs (OpenAI, Llama, etc.) in a production environment
- Well-rounded generalist data scientist, with strong Statistical background and analytical mindset
- Broad knowledge of data science modeling techniques, including experience regression models, Statistical Analysis, supervised and unsupervised models, NLP, GLM, Clustering, DL, and their use in the industry
- Hands-on experience with Python and SQL.
- Broad expertise in multiple industries/domains (not a single field specialist), demonstrated ability to learn new domains
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (GCP, AWS)
- Experience with basic packages: NumPy, pandas, SKLearn
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Advantage if you have
- Experience in data scraping and engineering
- Domain knowledge in eCommerce and /or Retail / Marketing / Demand Prediction
Read our latest think pieces at https://www.linkedin.com/company/noogata/