Noogata is reimagining the future of eCommerce
Noogata is pioneering the future of eCommerce- we help our customers protect and grow their Amazon market share with a dedicated AI assistant for sales, product content and advertising.
Our innovation and success is powered by professionals like you ☝️
Noogata’s eCommerce analytics platform empowers growing brands with competitive intelligence to outperform competitors on the digital shelf. We monitor and streamline competitive data for thousands of products and make it simple to visualize, measure and take action with competitive insights. We are building a company where data, intelligence, and innovation come together to forge a powerful product our customers love.
Noogata is looking for an experienced Tech Lead to join our team and help grow and scale our AI Assistant for eCommerce Product.
What you’ll be doing
- Hands-on Development of Noogata’s main product-line. Our stack includes Python, open source and cloud data-tools (BigQuery, Redis, Postgres) in a microservices architecture.
- Leading The Team: Mentor, inspire and lead a team of talented engineers, fostering a culture of collaboration and innovation.
- System Architecture: Architect and design complex systems, ensuring scalability, reliability, and maintainability. Our architecture is based on GCP, open-source and a rich Python stack.
- Data, Data, Data: Noogata’s technology, collects, analyzes, trains and delivers large scales of data. You will help us design our backend data architecture, including AI/ML pipelines, data-base schemas and production grade data practices. We do a lot of work with modern LLM stacks (OpenAI, Llama, Anthropic) as an area of focus.
- Modern Development Concepts: Champion modern development methodologies and concepts, such as continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD), containerization (Docker/Kubernetes), and cloud-native development.
- DevOps: Mentor and lead our DevOps practices and engineers, incorporating automation, monitoring, and infrastructure as code (IaC). Proficiency in DevOps tools, Kubernetes and modern cloud stacks is essential.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, QA, and other stakeholders, to deliver high-quality software products.
What we’re looking for
- Vision: The ideal candidate will be able to challenge our existing concepts and lay out a technology roadmap for the organization
- 7 years experience as backend / full stack developer in a development team in a SaaS company
- At least 3 years hands on experience in python, react, GCP & Big Query
- Experience with data pipeline tools such as Airflow / KFP / Prefect
- Experience with k8s, helm, terraform and CI/CD pipelines
- Deep understanding of architectural concepts and best practices
- Experience working in a cloud environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or an equivalent
Advantage if you have
- Experience in data science methodologies and practices
- Strong product & UX understanding
- eCommerce experience from a business or technology background
Read our latest think pieces at https://www.linkedin.com/company/noogata/