Northern Arc Capital - Senior Associate - Product Investments
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, August 4, 2023
Planning, design and set up of new AIFs for the firm which includes supporting the current team on:
- Ideation of innovative products based on detailed research on products, instruments and structures including thorough research on competing funds, new trends in industry, new fund launches, mutual fund analysis and benchmarking products.
- Liasoning with counterparties/proposed counterparties towards fund set-up and management
- Design fund models alongside the product team and fund manager
- Research support on offshore jurisdictions towards suitable structures for international investors
- Liaise with internal legal counsel & company secretary towards regulatory and other compliances both onshore as well as offshore jurisdictions
- Develop a sound understanding of the products that NAIM manages, including regulations, tax, excel modelling, documentation and rationale and manage day to day requirements.
- Support negotiation on documentation with potential investors in the fund and with the investor relations team towards investor queries and transaction closure.
- Manage day to day operational activities related to fund and investor requirements
- Be at the forefront of gauging investor appetite for new asset classes/products
- Develop impactful marketing materials for the promotion of new and current products
- Preparation of periodic and customized reports for existing investors
- Liaise with internal teams and external associations towards representing Northern Arc on various platforms including publishing reports and showcasing Northern Arc's thought leadership etc.
- Develop a sound understanding of the sectors and entities that the firm represents, through field visits, data analysis and interactions with internal teams