Northern Arc Capital - Assistant Manager - Investor Relations
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Posted on Monday, August 7, 2023
Northern Arc Investments is looking for a Assistant Manager / Manager with minimum 4 to 8 years of experience to join its Investor Relations team.. The primary responsibilities will be towards developing the investor franchise for Northern Arc Investment Managers.
- Develop a strong investor franchise For Northern Arc Investments' Funds and Portfolio strategies.
- Create and maintain a database of wide range of investors (Corporate treasuries, NBFCs, Family Offices, and Private Wealth Distributors)
- Arrange for meetings with potential investors and make presentations / pitches for Northern Arc Investments Funds and portfolio strategies.
- Conduct regular follow-up calls and meetings with current and potential investors
- Create deep relationships with investors and build a strong investor franchise
- Ability to understand investor requirements/market feedback and communicate to the Product team towards new products
- Develop a sound understanding of the products including regulations, tax, and documentation
- Manage end to end transaction closure
- Provide post investment support to investors
- Develop a sound understanding of the sectors and entities that the firm represents, through field visits and interactions with internal teams
- Be at the forefront of gauging investor appetite for new asset classes/products
- Networking within the industry
- Represent Northern Arc Investments at conferences and seminars