Northern Arc Capital - Associate - Secretarial & Compliance
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
- Assisting in compliances as per Companies Act, 2013, SEBI AIF and PMS regulations and any other regulations as may be applicable to alternative investment funds / PMS division and its investment manager/sponsor from time to time.
- Assisting in conducting of Board, general and other committee meetings.
- Drafting of minutes of Board, general and other committee meetings and follow up actions thereof (maker role).
- Ability to assess, review and develop framework, processes and policies.
- Familiar with filings required under SEBI AIF Regulations, Companies Act, 2013, FEMA etc. and handling the website of SEBI Intermediary Portal, RBI-FIRMS Portal and the Ministry of Corporate Affairs etc.
- Maintenance and updating statutory registers and other records.
- Assist in doing research under SEBI AIF Regulations, Companies Act, FEMA, regulations related to investment in AIF through various sectors/industry, various jurisdictions and further investment by AIF etc.
- Should keep abreast with the latest regulatory changes/ requirements and adhere to such requirements.
- Any other secretarial and operational support to the Company's existing structure.
- Be a qualified member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) with 2 years' experience.
- Possess relevant compliance experience preferably in either asset management or AIF sector.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Should be a team-player and at the same time should be able to handle the given tasks independently.
- Possess good inter-personal skills and maintain cordial relationships with internal and external stakeholders.