Posted on Tuesday, July 26, 2022
We are the #1 Enterprise Data Security Platform for Salesforce
Odaseva is the only platform built specifically to help the world's largest and most ambitious Salesforce customers keep their data secured, compliant, and agile.
We are backed by Salesforce Ventures and are proudly one of the top 5% of ISV partners in the Salesforce ecosystem. Fortune 500 companies like Schneider Electric, Toyota, Heineken, John Hancock, and non-profits trust Odaseva with their most complex data management challenges. More than 90 million Salesforce users rely on Odaseva.
In a world of data breaches and ransomware attacks, Odaseva is on the front lines of developing powerful tools to help companies protect their customers' data against attacks, comply with data privacy regulations like GDPR, and give their DevOps teams the tools to manage data at every step of the application cycle management process
It's a great time to join us! We've experienced multiple consecutive years of 100% revenue growth, and our team has rapidly expanded across hubs in San Francisco, Paris, Sydney, London and remotely.
When you join Odaseva, you’ll work alongside some of the most accomplished people in the Salesforce ecosystem.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager to oversee our budget and sales planning, reporting, execution monitoring, and ad hoc studies to drive performance improvements and provide relevant KPIs to drive the business in the right direction. The successful candidate will be comfortable navigating manual processes and Google Sheets, as well as leading an enterprise performance management system implementation project within the next two years.
The FP&A Manager will report directly to the SVP Finance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Budget & Business Plan:
- Overseeing and leading annual budgeting and planning processes. (scope Group/subsidiaries, France, USA, Australia, UK, Singapore, and Malaysia)
- Working closely with the internal Business Partners, mainly in France and in the USA, in order to understand, challenge and support their needs.
- Making sure that engaged costs respect the budgeted / forecasted costs and cash burn through the monitoring of our KPIs.
- Financial & Strategic Analysis:
- Providing financial consulting and strategic support to senior management by building relevant dashboards with Key Performance indicators.
- Designing and implementing financial models to aid strategic decision-making.
- Controlling and monthly closing:
- Being part of the production of the monthly closing process and preparing reports for the management and the Board,.
- Directing the implementation of a new enterprise performance management system.
- Managing the continuous improvement of budgeting, forecasting, and reporting processes.
You will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or a related field; an MBA or relevant advanced degree is preferred.
- Significant experience of at least 4 years with such responsibilities within a SaaS scale-up / start-up.
- Prior experience in implementing enterprise performance management systems.
- Strong proficiency in Google Sheets and comfort with manual processes.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and strategic planning skills.
- Ability to articulate complex financial information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects.
- Full professional fluency in both French & English
Odaseva’s values are: Trust, Customer Centricity, Engagement, Excellence, Continuous Innovation, and Teamwork
Odaseva offers an inclusive, supportive work environment where talented people innovate and grow. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and above all - collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
🔥 Pro-equality, pro-diversity
🔥️ A team of smart and kind people (inspire emulation - not competition)
🔥️ A culture of professional excellence yet casual style
🔥 A place where you can make an impact and grow your career
🔥️ A company at the forefront of data & cloud innovation
🔥 A competitive employer
🔥 Truly international, with offices in Paris, San Francisco, Sydney and London
🔥 In favour of Flex office
Odaseva is an EEO employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.