Accounting & Finance
Posted on Friday, April 7, 2023
We are the #1 Enterprise Data Platform for Salesforce
Odaseva is the only platform built specifically to help the world's largest and most ambitious Salesforce customers keep their data protected, compliant, and agile.
We are backed by Salesforce Ventures and are proudly one of the top 5% of ISV partners in the Salesforce ecosystem. Fortune 500 companies like Schneider Electric, Toyota, Heineken, John Hancock, and non-profits trust Odaseva with their most complex data management challenges. More than 90 million Salesforce users rely on Odaseva.
In a world of data breaches and ransomware attacks, Odaseva is on the front lines of developing powerful tools to help companies protect their customers' data against attacks, comply with data privacy regulations like GDPR, and give their DevOps teams the tools to manage data at every step of the application cycle management process
It's a great time to join us! We've experienced multiple consecutive years of 100% revenue growth, and our team has rapidly expanded across hubs in San Francisco, Paris, Sydney, London and remotely.
When you join Odaseva, you’ll work alongside some of the most accomplished people in the Salesforce ecosystem.
As General Accounting Manager, you will report to Odaseva's Senior Accounting Manager.
You will work closely with Management Control and operate on an international scope.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for bank entries and bank reconciliations
- Managing supplier invoices via our dematerialisation tool
- Orientating supplier invoices via control and approval workflows
- Preparing payment deadlines
- Lettering accounts payable
- Follow-up of reminders and supplier relations
- Managing expense reports
- Applying cost accounting
- Accounting record of fixed assets
- Accounting integration of sales entries
- Lettering of customer accounts
- Accounting integration of payroll entries
- Preparing closing operations (entry of Cut-Off entries, provisions, VAT, exchange difference, etc.)
- Preparing monthly reports
- Preparation of DAS2 statements, VAT and other French taxes
- Ensuring the daily keeping of accounting journals in compliance with the company's accounting rules and methods as well as the required deadlines and quality
Your involvement and the quality of your work will lead you to take on more responsibilities and expand your scope of action (strong international development).
What you will bring:
- Master's degree in Finance or any other relevant field
- 5 years+ of experience as an Accountant in an international environment.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full professional proficiency in both French and English
Odaseva’s values are: Trust, Customer Centricity, Engagement, Excellence, Continuous Innovation, and Teamwork
Odaseva offers an inclusive, supportive work environment where talented people innovate and grow. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and above all - collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
🔥 Pro-equality, pro-diversity
🔥️ A team of smart and kind people (inspire emulation - not competition)
🔥️ A culture of professional excellence yet casual style
🔥 A place where you can make an impact and grow your career
🔥️ A company at the forefront of data & cloud innovation
🔥 A competitive employer
🔥 Truly international, with offices in Paris, San Francisco, Sydney and London
🔥 In favour of Flex office
Odaseva is an EEO employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
See more open positions at Odaseva
Something looks off?