Senior/Lead Backend Developer
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, November 24, 2023
We are the #1 Enterprise Data Security Platform for Salesforce
Odaseva is the only platform built specifically to help the world's largest and most ambitious Salesforce customers keep their data secured, compliant, and agile.
We are backed by Salesforce Ventures and are proudly one of the top 5% of ISV partners in the Salesforce ecosystem. Fortune 500 companies like Schneider Electric, Toyota, Heineken, John Hancock, and non-profits trust Odaseva with their most complex data management challenges. More than 90 million Salesforce users rely on Odaseva.
In a world of data breaches and ransomware attacks, Odaseva is on the front lines of developing powerful tools to help companies protect their customers' data against attacks, comply with data privacy regulations like GDPR, and give their DevOps teams the tools to manage data at every step of the application cycle management process
It's a great time to join us!
When you join Odaseva, you’ll work alongside some of the most accomplished people in the Salesforce ecosystem.
We're on the hunt for an experienced Senior/Lead Backend Developer to join our unstoppable Product team in between Paris and San Francisco and help us build our cutting-edge data management platform. This is a chance to be a key player in all aspects of software development, from gathering customer requirements to deploying our solutions in production.
As our Lead Backend Developer, you'll be tasked with ensuring the privacy and security of our clients' data. We don't trade in data - we protect it. But that's not all. You'll also be a key player in our mission to revolutionise the market by providing software that enables companies to do business in any country while fully respecting residency requirements.
You'll have the support of our top-notch team of experts, including Cloud specialists, QA Engineers, DevOps professionals, Salesforce developers, and more. They'll be here to help you get up to speed on our technologies and take your career to the next level. Don't miss this opportunity to join a growing company and make a real impact on our success. Apply now!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Architecting and developing the next generation data management system for large enterprises to solve their data governance challenges
- Working to build the best system with the fastest performance in a Cloud context
- Leading and supporting a team of backend developers, providing technical guidance and support
- Specifying and implementing best in class algorithms to deal with large data volumes and limited cloud resources
- Driving the development of new products and features, bringing innovative ideas to the table
- Resolving real problem for real customers
You will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant field
- 12+ years experience in back-end software development
- A proven track record of success in leading a team of backend developers
- Strong technical skills, with expertise in languages such as PHP, Node.js, Go
- Excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with cloud technologies, such as AWS, is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
Odaseva’s values are: Trust, Customer Centricity, Engagement, Excellence, Continuous Innovation, and Teamwork
Odaseva offers an inclusive, supportive work environment where talented people innovate and grow. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and above all - collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
🔥 Pro-equality, pro-diversity
🔥️ A team of smart and kind people (inspire emulation - not competition)
🔥️ A culture of professional excellence yet casual style
🔥 A place where you can make an impact and grow your career
🔥️ A company at the forefront of data & cloud innovation
🔥 A competitive employer
🔥 Truly international, with offices in Paris, San Francisco, Sydney and London
🔥 In favour of Flex office
Odaseva is an EEO employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.