Director, People (EMEA)
People & HR
Posted on Thursday, December 28, 2023
We are the #1 Enterprise Data Security Platform for Salesforce
Odaseva is the only platform built specifically to help the world's largest and most ambitious Salesforce customers keep their data secured, compliant, and agile.
We are backed by Salesforce Ventures and are proudly one of the top 5% of ISV partners in the Salesforce ecosystem. Fortune 500 companies like Schneider Electric, Toyota, Heineken, John Hancock, and non-profits trust Odaseva with their most complex data management challenges. More than 90 million Salesforce users rely on Odaseva.
In a world of data breaches and ransomware attacks, Odaseva is on the front lines of developing powerful tools to help companies protect their customers' data against attacks, comply with data privacy regulations like GDPR, and give their DevOps teams the tools to manage data at every step of the application cycle management process
It's a great time to join us!
When you join Odaseva, you’ll work alongside some of the most accomplished people in the Salesforce ecosystem.
Odaseva is looking for a HR Director to empower our workforce in EMEA, to drive sustainable growth, cultivate an inclusive and winning culture, and champion HR strategies that propel our company forward. This position reports to the Chief People Officer of the Company, with a dotted line to the CFOO.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Strategic Workforce Planning Support: Assist in developing and implementing workforce plans aligned with Odaseva's goals and the V2MOM framework. Contribute to measuring and analyzing HR effectiveness to support data-driven decision-making.
- Budget Coordination: Support the CPO in managing regional and segmented HR budgets across various domains efficiently.
- Talent Acquisition Support: Support the hiring team by executing pre-onboarding and onboarding processes.
- Talent Development Assistance: Execute talent development programs, including training initiatives.
- Employee Engagement & Retention Support: Assist in executing strategies to enhance employee engagement and contribute to tracking initiatives.
- Workplace Relations Assistance: Support in maintaining ethical standards, managing relationships, and assisting in conflict resolution.
- Health, Safety, and Well-being Assistance: Contribute to initiatives promoting a safe and healthy work environment for all employees across your regions.
- Performance Management Support: Execute strategies, conducting evaluations, and analyzing performance metrics.
- Leadership Development Support: Assist in identifying leadership talent and supporting the development of leadership programs.
- Compliance Assistance: Aid in ensuring legal and regulatory compliance across HR functions in your regions.
- Communication & Employer Branding Support: Contribute to effective communication strategies and support in enhancing the employer brand.
- Information Systems Management Support: Participate in maintaining the HR information systems up to date in your regions, to ensure efficiency and security.
- Diversity and Inclusion Contribution: Collaborate to promote diversity and inclusion initiatives across the organization.
- Team Management : Lead, mentor, and empower a small team of HR generalists in your regions. Champion transparent communication ensuring alignment with company goals, and empower the team to contribute significantly to Odaseva's success.
You will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- 12+ years of progressive HR experience with demonstrated growth and leadership potential.
- Extensive knowledge of French labor laws and regulations. Ability to adapt to other European countries' constraints rapidly.
- Proficiency in HR best practices, compliance, and talent development in high-growth technology companies.
- Strong understanding of HR metrics, data-driven decision-making, and technology tools.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate business objectives into HR initiatives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full professional fluency in both French and English.
Odaseva’s values are: Trust, Customer Centricity, Engagement, Excellence, Continuous Innovation, and Teamwork
Odaseva offers an inclusive, supportive work environment where talented people innovate and grow. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and above all - collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
🔥 Pro-equality, pro-diversity
🔥️ A team of smart and kind people (inspire emulation - not competition)
🔥️ A culture of professional excellence yet casual style
🔥 A place where you can make an impact and grow your career
🔥️ A company at the forefront of data & cloud innovation
🔥 A competitive employer
🔥 Truly international, with offices in Paris, San Francisco, Sydney and London
🔥 In favour of Flex office
Odaseva is an EEO employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.