Senior Procurement Operations Specialist
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2024
We are the #1 Enterprise Data Security Platform for Salesforce
Odaseva is the only platform built specifically to help the world's largest and most ambitious Salesforce customers keep their data secured, compliant, and agile.
We are backed by Salesforce Ventures and are proudly one of the top 5% of ISV partners in the Salesforce ecosystem. Fortune 500 companies like Schneider Electric, Toyota, Heineken, John Hancock, and non-profits trust Odaseva with their most complex data management challenges. More than 90 million Salesforce users rely on Odaseva.
In a world of data breaches and ransomware attacks, Odaseva is on the front lines of developing powerful tools to help companies protect their customers' data against attacks, comply with data privacy regulations like GDPR, and give their DevOps teams the tools to manage data at every step of the application cycle management process
It's a great time to join us!
When you join Odaseva, you’ll work alongside some of the most accomplished people in the Salesforce ecosystem.
We are seeking a dedicated Senior Procurement Operations Specialist to join our Shared Center team in Malaysia. You will support the global procurement process to ensure efficient purchasing. This position requires a proactive individual with expertise in procurement and exceptional organizational skills.
This position will report directly to the VP of gouvernance and strategy.
Procurement Operations Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with business owners to understand their procurement needs, manage/support vendor relationships with the business owners, and ensure efficient purchasing operations
- Review purchase requests, negotiate contracts in collaboration with the business owners, conduct market research/benchmarking, and streamline procurement processes to optimize efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Maintain accurate records of purchases, contracts, and inventory levels while coordinating with finance and accounting teams for invoice processing
- Support global procurement processes, vendor selection, and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Manage new vendor assessment process
- Manage business cases for upcoming renewals and new solutions
You will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- 12+ years of proven experience in procurement operations, vendor management, or purchasing, coupled with experience in a strategic support role.
- Proficiency in procurement software and Google suite.
- Strong negotiation, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitask, and prioritize workload effectively.
- Reporting experience or background in producing reports, presentations, and analysis.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience in SaaS solutions
Odaseva’s values are: Trust, Customer Centricity, Engagement, Excellence, Continuous Innovation, and Teamwork
Odaseva offers an inclusive, supportive work environment where talented people innovate and grow. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and above all - collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
🔥 Pro-equality, pro-diversity
🔥️ A team of smart and kind people (inspire emulation - not competition)
🔥️ A culture of professional excellence yet casual style
🔥 A place where you can make an impact and grow your career
🔥️ A company at the forefront of data & cloud innovation
🔥 A competitive employer
🔥 Truly international, with offices in Paris, San Francisco, Sydney and London
🔥 In favour of Flex office
Odaseva is an EEO employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.