Director, Legal Ops
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
We are the #1 Enterprise Data Security Platform for Salesforce
Odaseva is the only platform built specifically to help the world's largest and most ambitious Salesforce customers keep their data secured, compliant, and agile.
We are backed by Salesforce Ventures and are proudly one of the top 5% of ISV partners in the Salesforce ecosystem. Fortune 500 companies like Schneider Electric, Toyota, Heineken, John Hancock, and non-profits trust Odaseva with their most complex data management challenges. More than 90 million Salesforce users rely on Odaseva.
In a world of data breaches and ransomware attacks, Odaseva is on the front lines of developing powerful tools to help companies protect their customers' data against attacks, comply with data privacy regulations like GDPR, and give their DevOps teams the tools to manage data at every step of the application cycle management process
It's a great time to join us!
When you join Odaseva, you’ll work alongside some of the most accomplished people in the Salesforce ecosystem.
As Director, Legal Ops, your responsibility will be to assist the legal team to implement the organization and optimization of our Legal department's commercial contracting operations, enabling it to be more effective and efficient. You will report to the Chief Legal Officer.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Legal Sales Support: Assist the legal team with specific legal contracts (NDAs, MSAs, etc.) while adhering to internal rules and processes. Manage traceability and visibility of requests in the CRM system.
- Legal Activity Monitoring: Manage legal requests in the CRM, ensuring compliance with internal policies, and report on the activities and performance of the team.
- Optimization of Contract Life Cycle: Ensure accurate entry of contracts into the CRM, focusing on sensitive clauses to support renewals and view the status of contractual relations.
- Optimization of Existing Contractual Relations: Analyze client contracts to identify renegotiation or amendment opportunities and participate in internal audits.
- Manage Legal Repositories: Draft with the team members contractual models and update them in collaboration with internal and external teams, considering regional regulatory specifics.
- Legal Reference for Supplier Validation: Analyze potential suppliers' contractual documents and identify risks for validation.
- Projects and Process Optimization: Collaborate with Business Operations to help improve the legal department processes and tools.
You will bring:
- 10+ years of experience as a commercial lawyer for SaaS companies
- Experience in collaborating with the sales team at a global level (US, EMEA, APAC zones)
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager, capable of developing roadmaps respecting deadlines and budgets;
- Extensive experience in Change Management, supporting the legal team in implementing new projects;
- Strong affinity with new technologies: you are able to assist the legal department to develop its digital strategy
- Great team spirit and leadership skills: you are rigorous, versatile, proactive
- Excellent communication and listening skills to collaborate with internal and external partners
- Full professional proficiency in both French & English
Odaseva’s values are: Trust, Customer Centricity, Engagement, Excellence, Continuous Innovation, and Teamwork
Odaseva offers an inclusive, supportive work environment where talented people innovate and grow. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and above all - collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
🔥 Pro-equality, pro-diversity
🔥️ A team of smart and kind people (inspire emulation - not competition)
🔥️ A culture of professional excellence yet casual style
🔥 A place where you can make an impact and grow your career
🔥️ A company at the forefront of data & cloud innovation
🔥 A competitive employer
🔥 Truly international, with offices in Paris, San Francisco, Sydney and London
🔥 In favour of Flex office
Odaseva is an EEO employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.