At OTA Insight, we’re helping the hospitality industry with our BI solution to visualise and leverage its data in the most simple way so that they can make better revenue, distribution and marketing decisions.
Last year was our 10 year anniversary and it was a big one! We raised a series B funding and have welcomed two companies to our organisation. With 400+ people, representing 36 nationalities living in 30 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionising the hotel sector? 🚀
In April 2022 OTA Insight acquired Kriya RevGEN, a certified Great Place to Work and a consulting and SaaS revenue management partner to over 2,000 hotels and growing rapidly. Founded in 2013, we organically grew our service and software partnerships with some of the most iconic brands and hotel management companies in the US. As a team of ~40, we are able to leverage the benefits of working with the 300+ OTA Insight team while maintaining a small company feel. We are well known in the hotel space especially within revenue management and are seen as a leading industry innovator. Our team is fun, smart, entrepreneurial, and hard-working. You’ll be exposed to every major brand, various independents, and all of the important RM systems currently available (including ours of course.) You’ll have the freedom to explore product development, e-commerce, website development, business development, marketing, and social media in a fast-paced environment.
- As the Spider Implementation Specialist, you are responsible for implementing new hotel clients into our Spider Analytics business intelligence platform. This is an exciting entry level position that can quickly lead to growth within our Implementation, Revenue Service, or Customer Success teams. The expectations are as follows:
- Attend daily stand ups and prep for implementation sprints with our close knit team of 5-10 people
- Implement hotels using multiple integration techniques for all major hotel brands and various independent systems
- Learn and work within our various integration environments including SFTP, Scheduling, AWS storage and database systems, RunDeck and more
- Work with our South Africa based operations team and assign implementation tasks as needed
- Work closely with Implementation, Customer Growth, Customer Care, Product, and Accounting departments to deliver a great customer experience measured by NPS and CSAT scores
- Identify and contribute to implementation processes to improve implementation efficiency and accuracy.
- You will have opportunities to contribute to or participate in:
- Develop documentation repository in Confluence
- Develop new hire training tools, videos, documents and deliver live training
- Cross training for supporting additional products
- Directly reports to the Senior Manager of Onboarding & Implementation
- Career path to Senior Implementation Specialist is based on meeting the following criteria:
- High performance as indicated in mid-year and end of year evaluations
- Master 5+ systems / workflows
- Responsible for Quality Assurance and moving hotels to Billing
- Ability to be client facing and request system access directly
- Ability to document and organize materials within Confluence
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of hotel revenue management best practices, pass RM Basics Assessment
- A positive attitude and a leadership presence within the team
- Other immediate potential career paths include Revenue Management Specialist or Customer Success Specialist
- Willingness to own and execute tasks and deliverables
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong overall business and people skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- An understanding of the hospitality industry is a strong plus
At OTA Insight, we champion diversity, equity, and inclusion to cultivate our #bestteamever. As such, we do not take a “cookie-cutter” approach to hiring the best talent and invite all candidates interested in joining our team to apply. Have you discovered one of our roles, but do not meet all the listed qualifications? No worries! Please apply and our talent acquisition team will be happy to review your application to try and find the best fit for you!