Head of Integration Strategy
At OTA Insight, we’re helping the hospitality industry with our BI solution to visualise and leverage its data in the most simple way so that they can make better revenue, distribution and marketing decisions.
Last year was our 10 year anniversary and it was a big one! We raised a series B funding and have welcomed two companies to our organisation. With 400+ people, representing 36 nationalities living in 30 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionising the hotel sector? 🚀
About the role:
As the Head of Integration Strategy at OTA Insight, you will play the leading role in driving our multi-product data integration strategy. Your expertise in integrations, strong leadership skills, and strategic thinking will be essential in ensuring seamless connectivity between our OTA Insight platform and various customer, partner and third-party systems.
This role requires extensive cross-organisation collaboration and stakeholder management. As such, you will be a key stakeholder in our management team. You will report into the Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own, develop and execute OTA Insight’s data integration strategy
- Define integration-specific goals and key results aligned with the company's vision and objectives, and translate those into specific integration roadmaps
- Identify opportunities for new integrations and evaluate potential partners through alignment with our partner & commercial teams and cultivating a deep understanding of the hotel tech landscape, e.g. PMS
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to prioritise integration projects and ensure timely delivery.
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve & accelerate the integration methodologies as our business, product portfolio and technical capabilities evolve.
- Team leadership and management
- Build and lead a team of Product Integration Managers, each of whom is leading an Integration roadmap dedicated to 1 product area day to day.
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and performance feedback to team members.
- Foster a collaborative and inclusive work environment that encourages innovation and continuous improvement.
- You will lead from the front, be driven and outcome focused
- Partnership development
- Collaborate with the Partnership Team to Identify and explore opportunities for strategic partnerships to expand OTA Insight's integration capabilities.
- Create alignment between partnership engagements and prioritised integration projects.
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Partner with the Director of Integration Delivery & associated engineering teams to track progress of integration delivery, assess feasibility in data sharing opportunities, and improve day to day technical integration support.
- Collaborate with key commercial stakeholders to assess business/revenue impact of integrations as part of the prioritisation process
- Collaborate with Customer Success teams to continuously monitor and improve integration support processes.
- Collaborate with Product Management to ensure alignment of integration strategy with product strategy.
- Collaborate with OTA Insight’s Management team to report on and create awareness of integration status, adoption and obstacles.
- Continuously find ways to bring transparency in internal communications amongst the diverse set of stakeholders
Typical Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience (8+ years) in integration management, preferably in hospitality technology systems or in a SaaS environment
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex integration projects on time and within budget.
- Deep understanding of integration methodologies, APIs, and data exchange protocols.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate teams
- A history of managing and growing teams (5+ years)
- A track record of driving alignment with diverse business stakeholders across the organisation and demonstrated success in managing conflicting priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent project & program management skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Willing to acquire deep knowledge of how revenue management and distribution works within the hotel & travel industry
Benefits of working at OTA Insight:
The opportunity to shape the products that more than 75.000 users rely on world-wide
- The chance to grow and evolve the data culture at a fast-growing scale-up
A flexible working environment where you can work from home or at one of our offices
Two annual Detox Days, on top of your personal holidays, when we take some time away from our computers with the entire company
Lunch, on us, every day you’re at the Ghent office
A choose-your-own transportation budget should you choose to come to the office
A highly competitive compensation package
At OTA Insight, we champion diversity, equity, and inclusion to cultivate our #bestteamever. As such, we do not take a “cookie-cutter” approach to hiring the best talent and invite all candidates interested in joining our team to apply. Have you discovered one of our roles, but do not meet all the listed qualifications? No worries! Please apply and our talent acquisition team will be happy to review your application to try and find the best fit for you!