Strategic Partnerships Manager
At OTA Insight, we’re helping the hospitality industry with our BI solution to visualise and leverage its data in the most simple way so that they can make better revenue, distribution and marketing decisions.
Last year was our 10 year anniversary and it was a big one! We raised a series B funding and have welcomed two companies to our organisation. With 400+ people, representing 36 nationalities living in 30 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionising the hotel sector? 🚀
About our company
OTA Insight is a leading business & market intelligence SaaS provider in the travel industry with a focus on hotels & short term rentals. Our customers include the full spectrum of different types of hotels, from independently owned to ownership groups to management companies to major chains like Marriott, Hilton, Accor, IHG, etc. apart from a broad spectrum of short term rental providers and destination management organizations.
Today, OTA Insight is present in more than 185+ countries and serves more than 65,000 hotels. Additionally we have acquired leading businesses like Transparent Intelligence, KriyaRevGen and Triometric Solutions making us a leading source of truth for data & insights in travel. As a snapshot, on a daily basis, our data & platform assets along with our stellar global talent help monitor 1B+ prices, process 100TB+ of raw data, and profile 23M+ hotels & short-term rental listings. All of these efforts have one singular purpose: empower our customers to make smarter & more effective revenue, marketing & distribution decisions.
About our team
The Strategic Partnerships team is entrusted with the vital task of establishing and nurturing valuable partnerships within the hospitality and travel technology ecosystem. These partnerships play a pivotal role in empowering OTA Insight's products and moving the industry forward. The partnerships can take diverse forms, such as product, integration, referral, reseller, and data partnerships.
The mission of the strategic partnerships team is as follows:
To build & nurture partnerships within the hospitality and travel technology ecosystem that enable and enhance our solutions while moving the industry forward. Collectively, we envision empowering hotels & short term rental providers in making smarter & effective revenue, distribution & marketing decisions
Currently, our team effectively manages a portfolio of over 160+ partners spread around the globe, which includes Revenue Management Systems (RMS), Property Management Systems (PMS), Online Travel Agencies (OTA), Metasearch platforms, Global Distribution Systems, and more. The team's efforts focus on implementing impactful, cross-functional initiatives, collaborating closely with the commercial, marketing, and product teams to actively contribute to the achievement of company objectives.
What you will do
As Strategic Partnerships Manager, your primary responsibility will revolve around overseeing and nurturing a portfolio of existing partnerships, on a global scale. Your key responsibilities will encompass not only managing existing partnerships but also proactively forging new ones. These efforts will be focused on enhancing OTA Insight's go-to-market strategies, refining products, strengthening marketing endeavors, and bolstering sales initiatives, all while fostering mutually beneficial value propositions.
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Partnerships, you will play a dual role, actively engaging with external partners while also serving as an internal subject matter expert, providing valuable insights and expertise to the team. Your ability to navigate both partner-facing and internal responsibilities will be instrumental in driving success and furthering OTA Insight's growth in the market.
The preferred location for this role is Ghent/Brussels in Belgium or Madrid, Spain. However, we are open to having this role based in our offices in London, Denver or Dallas.
Where you will make an impact
As a key member of our team, you will play a vital role in cultivating and expanding our partnerships, aligned with OTA Insight's growth strategy. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Driving day-to-day interactions with our partner contacts (this can be their partnership leaders or C-level leaders)
- Providing regular performance updates to the business, effectively communicating opportunities for growth and promptly escalating any potential risks.
- Collaborating closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders, such as product, sales, legal, engineering, and marketing teams, to devise and execute partner strategies.
- Developing demand-generation tools like partner training programs, campaigns, collateral, webinars, and events.
- Assuming responsibility for sourced and influenced revenue, as well as tracking and achieving partner success KPIs.
- Becoming the go-to person within the team, supporting the generation and closure of complex, large-scale, or new business partnership opportunities.
- Utilizing critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate and nurture partner relationships.
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a nice to have, not a requirement.
- Proven experience working within partner ecosystems with strategic partnership programs
- Experience in travel technology is a must.
- Experience in hospitality is preferred.
- Degree in Hospitality, Business, Management or other relevant fields.
- Highly collaborative and program management skills to drive initiatives across numerous departments.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills that can outline partnership status, impact and business outcomes both internally and externally.
- Ability to lead meeting with C-levels and to present at conferences
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving revenue & business KPIs in a high-growth environment
- Strong intuition to build and cultivate relationships with many different stakeholders
- Ability to travel and have the flexibility to work in different time zones
- Willingness to roll up their sleeves and get stuff done.
- Knows how to work efficiently, and prioritize execution.
- Adaptable and comfortable managing changing priorities, learning new skills, and building consensus across varied stakeholder groups.
- Strong industry knowledge and understanding of the Hospitality and/or travel technology ecosystem.
- Expertise in the effective use of Salesforce.
We are an energetic company operating out of some of the most dynamic places in the world for tech companies.Our offices in London, Ghent, Brussels, Denver, Dallas, São Paulo, Singapore and Sydney give us access to thriving, cosmopolitan commercial centres, and the ideas they spawn. Our workforce is a healthy mix of recent graduates with ideas on new technologies and concepts, alongside experienced and seasoned professionals at the top of their game and ready to be challenged.
This diversity creates a unique balance and drive for our company's growth. At OTA insight, you’re part of a family that’s global in its geography and makeup, but local in its thinking and activation.
We don’t believe in a perfect candidate because we believe in our core value, “Develop & Empower people & the team”. If you believe this is a role that you will be excited to work in every day, want to be a part of a culture like ours, and will be relentless about pushing boundaries to succeed, please apply.
At OTA Insight, we champion diversity, equity, and inclusion to cultivate our #bestteamever. As such, we do not take a “cookie-cutter” approach to hiring the best talent and invite all candidates interested in joining our team to apply. Have you discovered one of our roles, but do not meet all the listed qualifications? No worries! Please apply and our talent acquisition team will be happy to review your application to try and find the best fit for you!