At OTA Insight, we’re helping the hospitality industry with our BI solution to visualise and leverage its data in the most simple way so that they can make better revenue, distribution and marketing decisions.
Last year was our 10 year anniversary and it was a big one! We raised a series B funding and have welcomed two companies to our organisation. With 400+ people, representing 36 nationalities living in 30 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionising the hotel sector? 🚀
The Enablement Manager will be a critical member of our Sales Enablement team, responsible for enhancing the performance and productivity of our global sales teams. This role involves the development of sales skills, creation of training programs, refinement of sales motions, and teaching of effective sales strategies to sales professionals across the organization. The successful candidate will collaborate with cross-functional teams, ensuring that our sales teams are well-equipped to achieve their targets and drive the company's growth.
- Collaborate within Enablement and Sales leadership to optimize sales motions, workflows, and processes, and ensure alignment with company goals.
- Create and deliver training sessions, workshops, and resources on sales strategies, value propositions, and customer engagement through the development and management of sales enablement content, including sales playbooks, collateral, and training materials.
- Create and deliver new hire training and respective onboarding and ongoing training curriculum in collaboration with the Enablement team members. Develop and deliver training programs that align with the needs of various sales teams, ensuring consistency in knowledge and skills.
- Own training elements for the commercial team and respective material and content from new hire readiness to ongoing academy sessions designed to focus on training needs based on results, skill set development, and market needs.
- Identify skill gaps and create sales training to enhance the sales skills of team members, such as; sales techniques, objection handling, and negotiation skills.
- Support enablement projects to drive organizational change, adopting new sales technologies and methodologies, fostering a culture of efficiency and excellence within the commercial teams.
- Define, track, and report on key performance metrics and enablement program effectiveness, making data-driven adjustments as needed.
Job requirements include but are not limited to:
- The ideal candidate has a Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality, Business, or Learning & Development
- Proven experience in sales enablement, sales training and coaching roles
- Strong knowledge of sales strategies, methodologies, and best practices
- You have experience with SalesForce and LMS platforms
- You are fluent in English and have excellent written and oral communication skills
In addition to benefits and other OTA Insight total rewards, the annual base salary for this role is $70,000 + commission. We benchmark our salary ranges for new hires in relation to the role, level, and role location; however, we consider a multitude of factors, to include relevant experience, skills, and education/training, to determine compensation within the identified range.
At OTA Insight, we champion diversity, equity, and inclusion to cultivate our #bestteamever. As such, we do not take a “cookie-cutter” approach to hiring the best talent and invite all candidates interested in joining our team to apply. Have you discovered one of our roles, but do not meet all the listed qualifications? No worries! Please apply and our talent acquisition team will be happy to review your application to try and find the best fit for you!