At Lighthouse (formerly OTA Insight), we’re on a mission to reimagine commercial strategy for the hospitality industry. Our commercial platform simplifies data, transforming complexity into confidence with actionable market insights, business intelligence, and pricing tools that maximize revenue.
We successfully raised 80 million in series B funding and welcomed two companies to our organization. With 500+ teammates illuminating the way, representing 34 nationalities living in 35 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionizing the hospitality sector? 🚀
What you will do:
- Assist internal users with their IT environment (Macbooks, iPhones, meeting rooms, network, access, passwords,...)
- Assist our customer support team with ticket resolution as part of the engineering team
- Continuously look for best practices and opportunities for improvement to increase productivity across our department and beyond
Where you will have impact:
- Help manage our fleet of laptops, iPhones and peripherals across the globe
- Play a central role in onboarding/offboarding activities. Setting up the necessary accounts and providing the required devices.
- Communicate with employees guiding them through IT case resolution
- Document & proactively improve IT and support procedures
- Maintain and contribute to our internal knowledge base
- Resolve 3rd-line technical issues in a timely manner, either by routing to the right team or by digging in the code yourself
- Act as a bridge between our customer support and engineering teams
- Identify & help resolve data accuracy issues in our products
About our team:
The Lighthouse support team's mission is to provide unparalleled technical assistance to both customers and employees, fostering a collaborative and thriving work environment. We serve as the cornerstone of technical support, facilitating smooth operations, addressing hardware-related challenges, and maintaining a robust support network. Our commitment lies in delivering prompt and effective solutions, ensuring uninterrupted service for customer-facing teams, and enhancing the efficiency of engineering teams. We nurture best practices and create a culture of continuous improvement in support services, empowering the broader organisation to focus on innovation and excellence.
Technologies you’ll work with:
MDM - Jamf
Unify network management
Python code for resolving issues
Atlassian tools such as Confluence and Jira
And many more tools that address business needs
What’s in it for you:
- A flexible working environment where you can work from home or, if you live nearby, at one of our seven offices around the world
- Unlimited time off: we believe in providing our employees with the flexibility and autonomy to manage their work-life balance effectively
- Workshops and frameworks that help employees realize their full career potential
- The opportunity to shape the products that more than 85,000 users rely on worldwide
- The chance to grow and evolve the data culture at a fast-growing scale-up
- A compensation program that values your work and which we will proactively keep competitive
- 401k matching up to 4%
- The option of three health insurance plans from Blue Cross Blue Shield that will suit your personal needs. 99% company contribution towards the base plan and 50% coverage for dependents and spouses.
- 25 dollars/month contribution to HSA.
- We know not everyone relaxes the same way; therefore, we’ve opted to support your general wellbeing by subsidising up to 80% of your monthly ClassPass subscription
- A referral bonus scheme when you bring new talent to our #bestteamever!
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in IT support or Technical Support role
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Autonomy, efficiëncy and proactiveness are part of your DNA
- Comfortable in a MacOS environment
- Comfortable using a shell
- Basic SQL knowledge or experience working with data
- Programming experience
- MDM solutions (we use JAMF)
- Ticketing systems (Jira/Zendesk/intercom/…)
- Google workspace administration
In addition to benefits and other Lighthouse total rewards, the annual base salary for this role is $60,000 - $80,000 . We benchmark our salary ranges for new hires in relation to the role, level, and role location; however, we consider a multitude of factors, to include relevant experience, skills, and education/training, to determine compensation within the identified range.
Thank you for considering a career with Lighthouse. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that values equal opportunity for all. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and disability. Our commitment to equality is not just a policy; it's part of our culture.
If you share our passion for innovation and teamwork, we invite you to join us in shaping the future of the hospitality industry. At Lighthouse, our guiding light is to be an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.
We value the unique perspective and talents that you bring, and we're excited to see how your light can shine within our team. We can't wait to meet you and explore how we can grow and succeed together, illuminating the path towards a brighter future for the industry.