Sr. Manager, Commercial Systems
At Lighthouse (formerly OTA Insight), we’re on a mission to reimagine commercial strategy for the hospitality industry. Our commercial platform simplifies data, transforming complexity into confidence with actionable market insights, business intelligence, and pricing tools that maximize revenue.
We successfully raised 80 million in series B funding and welcomed two companies to our organization. With 500+ teammates illuminating the way, representing 34 nationalities living in 35 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionizing the hospitality sector? 🚀
What you will do:
The Sr. Manager, Commercial Systems will be responsible for the architecture of our commercial system landscape and managing the commercial systems team. The scope of the role is primarily focused on our CRM and all related applications & integrations. The Sr. Manager, Commercial Systems will work closely with stakeholders across the organisation to identify and prioritise business needs, and design and implement solutions that meet those needs.
Where you will have impact:
- Develop and maintain the commercial systems roadmap, ensuring alignment with business goals and objectives
- Create a comprehensive commercial systems strategy outlining the system & data architecture of the complete application landscape
- Manage the commercial systems team, ensuring that they adhere to enterprise architecture standards and guidelines by providing guidance and support
- Ensure that all solutions are scalable, reliable, and secure
- Evaluate both new and existing technologies & vendors and make recommendations for their use
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including business & IT leaders, vendors and external service & implementation teams
About our team:
The Commercial Systems team is part of Data, Insights & Systems which reports to the COO. Our team is dedicated to improving our internal applications that are used by our business users. We’re mainly focusing on our CRM, Salesforce and any related/integrated applications.
What’s in it for you:
- A flexible working environment where you can work from home or, if you live nearby, at one of our seven offices around the world
- Unlimited time off: we believe in providing our employees with the flexibility and autonomy to manage their work-life balance effectively
- A motivation to deliver your best work as we have built a high-bar and very talented team of individuals that are friendly, creative, open-minded, and passionate about what they do
- Workshops and frameworks that help employees realise their full career potential
- A mandate to operationalize and democratise research through tools, training, and processes
- The opportunity to shape the products that more than 85,000 users rely on worldwide
- A choose-your-own mobility budget when you’re based in Belgium or a company car
- Extensive health insurance packages for you and your dependents prioritising our employees' holistic well-being and healthcare needs
- Private pension funding through group insurance
- A compensation that values your work and which we will proactively keep competitive
- A referral bonus scheme when you bring new talent to our #bestteamever!
Who you are:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in CRM or ERP implementation projects
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Experience with agile development methodologies (scrum, kanban, …)
- Experience managing a team
- Willingness to roll up their sleeves and get stuff done
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, any other language used within our company network is a plus.
- Ability to adeptly manage stakeholders, apply critical thinking, embrace constructive feedback, and confidently express opinions.
- Experience with any of these applications: Netsuite, Zuora, Hubspot, Gainsight
Thank you for considering a career with Lighthouse. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that values equal opportunity for all. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and disability. Our commitment to equality is not just a policy; it's part of our culture.
If you share our passion for innovation and teamwork, we invite you to join us in shaping the future of the hospitality industry. At Lighthouse, our guiding light is to be an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.
We value the unique perspective and talents that you bring, and we're excited to see how your light can shine within our team. We can't wait to meet you and explore how we can grow and succeed together, illuminating the path towards a brighter future for the industry.