CRM Marketing Internship
CRM Marketing Internship
Otrium is a purpose-led business – we see a future where all clothing is worn.
Every year, billions of items are produced globally but are never sold. Clothing goes unworn and often ends up in landfills. This is a huge waste of creative energy, labor, natural resources and investment. Otrium is changing fashion from the inside out: we are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
Our global business
Founded in Amsterdam and headquartered in the cloud, Otrium also has hubs in New York and London. As a digital-first company, we work around the globe and don’t need to limit our HQ to one location or a single hub. We want to ensure our O-team can work in a way that best fits their needs, whether that’s remote-first, hub-first, or hybrid (50/50).
Otrium is also committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of employees with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Here’s to freedom, flexibility, and global inclusivity!
As our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Marketing Intern you’ll be part of the User Engagement team. It’s our goal to inspire our customers and bring them back over and over again. We achieve this by creating inspiring & personalised campaigns via our channels email and app push notification. Within the User Engagement team we have two sub teams: 1) CRM team 2) Lifecycle team. You’ll be working closely with members of both teams and support them where needed!
Would you love to learn all the ins and outs of Customer Relationship Management? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and would you like to work together with a super fun, highly ambitious team? Then this might be the internship for you!
Support in customer journey/email/app push notification creation
- Maintenance of dashboards and weekly KPI analysis/presentation
- Analyse campaign/lifecycle journey data & draw actionable conclusions
- Think of fun & innovative campaigns together with our branding team
- Update lifecycle journeys with relevant (personalised) content
- Support in creating & analysing A/B test
- Support in projects that will take the email and app push channel to the next level
Completing a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
- Strong communication and writing skills and fluent in English (any additional language is a plus)
- Creative combined with an analytical mind-set and ability to create impact in a dynamic environment, to take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once
- Proficient in Google Workspace
- Strong interest for fashion and online retail
- Available for a full time internship for at least 5 months
- Previous CRM experience/first contact with an Email Service Provider (such as Mailchimp, Iterable, Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot…) is a plus
#Only together - We are a human business. We are empathetic. We are inclusive. We care about each other, our customers and partners. We know that developing innovative solutions in today’s fast-pace world is complex. It takes more than one person to succeed!
- #Humble and Real - We are grateful, we are humble, we are open. We listen, we learn, we share. We’re modest and always open to the possibilities and different perspectives.
- #We own it - We are passionate, high performing, we drive for output. We bring things home! We are agile and adaptable problem solvers. Prepared to fail and learn fast, we embrace and share mistakes so that we learn from them.
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together!
We look forward to hearing from you!
We’ve won some awards recently that confirm we are on the right track. We’re very proud of being featured in great magazines and being listed by many awesome companies & organisations as one of the best startups at this moment. Here are some examples: