Customer Success Manager, Chicago
Five billion people in the world do not have access to safe and affordable surgery, and this is a problem everywhere, not just in developing countries. At Proximie, we are focused on solving this and many other global challenges in healthcare to increase productivity, remove workforce shortages and improve patient safety around the world. Proximie is the platform uniquely designed to enhance operating room experiences globally by seamlessly combining telepresence, content management, and data insights. With Proximie, it’s about centralizing the data from the operating room, making it safely accessible, and digitally connected.
Here's what sets us apart, we’re the only platform to offer all the following:
Telepresence: Enabling live collaboration with peers or students remotely. Sharing the operating room experience without boundaries; with four views, privacy features, annotation, and chat.
Content Management: Enables the ability to record, store, and share surgical content safely in a Netflix like library of procedures.
Data Insights: Enables the ability to assess and improve operating room productivity. Real-time insights empower better decision-making.
Proximie was Founded in 2016 by Dr. Nadine Hachach Haram, an NHS surgeon and is headquartered in London with offices in the United States and Lebanon. Proximie has 100 employees today and is deployed in over 50 countries.
Check out Nadine’s Origins Story here: https://www.proximie.com/about-us/
The Customer Success Manager will help us deliver our world-class digital platform that delights our customers and positively impacts the surgical landscape, empowering surgical communities worldwide. This is a field-based, customer-facing role covering the geographical region to ensure our case management capability delivers on what is best for the surgeon, the patient, and our business partners.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for expanding the number of Proximie users within an account whilst also ensuring existing customers are delivered an exemplary experience utilizing the Proximie platform. As this role will include onboarding and training new customers whilst also enabling existing customers in using the platform effectively, it would be advantageous for the Customer Success Manager to have some technical knowledge and experience of audio/visual hardware and software.
We are looking for a great communicator, team-oriented but with the ability to work independently and possesses the capacity for learning new skills quickly.
COMMERCIAL & CUSTOMER SUCCESS
- Working within a designated territory, you will drive the clinical adoption of the Proximie platform within specified accounts. This will include engaging with Key Opinion Leaders within those institutions and a focus on expanding the number of Proximie users within specified accounts.
- Leading technical product and clinical demonstrations to ensure current utilization and adoption of Proximie technologies as well as helping to drive future sales expansion.
- Build engagement and value through the platform across divisions and specialties supporting the growth and retention of Proximie Customers.
- Ensure the delivery of an exemplary customer experience with each visit.
- Successfully onboard and train new customers in the utilization of our software.
- Ensure the full utilization of system functionality and efficient workflows, with identification of weaknesses/opportunities for improvement.
- Support live, clinical utilization of the Proximie platform in clinical areas, labs, training sessions, etc.
- Partner with leadership to identify training needs and provide instructional design input on crafting effective learning outcomes.
- You will successfully deliver, connect, configure, and test all Proximie hardware/equipment and solutions to Proximie customers in a clinical setting.
- You will disconnect, remove, sanitize, and store equipment post case.
- You will participate in planning, testing, and coordination meetings.
- You will help to triage support calls for trouble shooting system/software issues as they arise, promptly escalating any technical need for resolution.