🌱Are you a bright, motivated self-starter? 💡 Would you enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative team, building and innovating on your ideas? 🚀 Do you want to be part of an exciting, fast-moving environment at the forefront of cybersecurity technology? 👇 If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
At SenseOn, our mission is to design and build the security architecture of the future. We provide our customers with the most comprehensive defence against cybersecurity threats; for every user and asset in an organisation, wherever the location. Since our founding in 2017, we've been working hard to make a difference in our industry, receiving great recognition for our work, and we're now starting to scale. Having recently closed a very successful Series A funding round, we are looking for innovative and driven individuals who want to make an impact and enhance our momentum!
The role and team:
We’re looking for experienced Account Executives at all levels: mid-market to enterprise. We seek individuals with a passion for sales and an entrepreneurial spirit to help achieve our mission in fixing cybersecurity. You will join a small but growing team of experienced professionals who can offer thought partnership, wisdom and camaraderie.
If you are the type of person that thrives when given trust and autonomy, applies data-driven decision-making and relishes a challenge, then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
Generate a Pipeline Enabling Business Growth
Use outbound PG techniques to identify and prospect ICPs, nurture to Sales Accepted and Qualified Leads, Visible Opportunities and, finally, customers
Influence Decision Making
Convert qualified leads into SenseOn customers leveraging our MEDDIC-driven sales process
Demonstrate confidence and capability to drive the sales process, close deals, and forecast future business
Develop Champions and Strengthen Partnerships
Become a trusted and knowledgeable advisor for all business stakeholders
Collaborate and Innovate
Contribute to a high-performing team and identify opportunities to operationalise and optimise processes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven and consistent ability to meet and exceed PG and sales targets
- Strong experience building and cultivating relationships with multiple business stakeholders
- An aptitude and curiosity to understand our technology and business
- Solid project management skills
- Entrepreneurial drive backed with resilience
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
What we'll offer you:
- A huge opportunity to build your career path in a rapidly-growing UK (!!) company, having just raised one of the largest Series A funding rounds ever
- Training and career development with the best in the industry
- Remote work with access to London-based office as desired
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Private healthcare plan
- Reductions on Amazon Prime, Apple products, gym memberships and sports kit
- Employee led pension plan
Belong at SenseOn:
At SenseOn, we define Talent as employees who are ❤️ customer obsessed, 🌟 pursuing excellence. They are 🦁 courageous, 🦸♀️🦸🏽♂️ good people, doing good things, powering our 🚀 rocketship. If this resonates with you, then you will always belong. Nothing else matters. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any qualified employee or applicant. Difference is what makes us stronger.
Prior to the next stage in our recruitment process, please don’t hesitate to confidentially let us know if you require any support to allow you to fully participate in our process: firstname.lastname@example.org
Something looks off?