SDR (Sales Development Rep)
🌱Are you a bright, motivated self-starter? 💡 Would you enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative team, building and innovating on your ideas? 🚀 Do you want to be part of an exciting, fast-moving environment at the forefront of cybersecurity technology? 👇 If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
At SenseOn, our mission is to design and build the security architecture of the future. We provide our customers with the most comprehensive defence against cybersecurity threats; for every user and asset in an organisation, wherever the location. Since our founding in 2017, we've been working hard to make a difference in our industry, receiving great recognition for our work, and we're now starting to scale. Having recently closed a very successful Series A funding round, we are looking for innovative and driven individuals who want to make an impact and enhance our momentum!
As an SDR, you’ll be responsible for bringing in new business for the company. You’ll speak with high level decision makers, build strong relationships with them and work closely with the wider pre sales team. There is a clearly defined progression plan including training and promotion. This role could suits a fresh graduate who has some customer facing, recruitment, or sales experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Booking outbound meetings through a multi-channel approach of cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking and independent research
- Prospecting into accounts, looking for decision makers and having in-depth conversations
- Establishing genuine relationships with key stakeholders across the business, and externally with different clients
- Partnering with experienced Account Executives who will also act as mentors
- Striving towards New Business Meeting quotas and targets
- Constant feedback sessions with the wider team
- Regular training and enablement
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- A drive to hit targets and use creative proactive approaches
- Strong experience building and cultivating relationships with multiple business stakeholders
- An aptitude and curiosity to understand our technology and business
- Entrepreneurial drive backed with resilience
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
What we'll offer you:
- A huge opportunity to build your career path in a rapidly-growing UK (!!) company, having just raised one of the largest Series A funding rounds ever
- Training and career development with the best in the industry
- Hybrid work with full access to our new Shoreditch office
- Unlimited holiday
- Private healthcare plan
- Reductions on Amazon Prime, Apple products, gym memberships and sports kit
- Enhanced Pension Plan
Something looks off?