Revenue Enablement Manager - UKI
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2023
As part of the Enablement team, your mission will be to set up the UK Commercial teams for success. To do so, you will work closely with team leads and senior peers to facilitate and provide and content, training and coaching.
You will be a jack of all trades and won’t be afraid to take risks and think outside the box to come up with new and creative ways to approach a project or initiative. Be an owner of UK Enablement and don’t forget to inspire!
- Be a trainer
- Conduct, localise, and iterate onboarding & continuous learning programs for individual contributors and team leads in your market.
- Create, localise and iterate sales assets, e-learning courses, certifications, and reporting within the Learning Management System, for your market
- Facilitate and/or deliver in-person or VILT training sessions (incl. reinforcement, measurement and certification where necessary)
- Measure performance of all programs against sales productivity and iterate
- Acquire and maintain a very good level of product and GTM knowledge
- Be an advisor
- Maintain a regular operating cadence with local revenue leadership to identify, prioritise and meet their needs.
- Develop and communicate an enablement strategy with local leaders; incorporate their feedback
- Support sellers and make sure they feel comfortable to come to you for coaching, role plays, and enablement.
What we're looking for
- Fluent in written and spoken English - it is our business language
- Commercial mindset:
- Strong sales instincts (preferred: track record hitting and exceeding quota)
- Understanding of standard sales methodologies (Value Selling, MEDDIC, Force Management, Customer Centric Selling, etc.)
- Strategy & program management :
- Ability to problem solve complex challenges and roll out change management
- Demonstrated ability to take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics
- Able to navigate within large and mid-market organisations
- Ability to actively develop senior-level relationships quickly and communicate programs and progress effectively to senior managers
- Enablement and training skills:
- Proficient in L&D principles including adult learning theory, instructional design, and technology-based learning, and skill development
- Strong program management skills, implementing and leading training initiatives end-to-end
- Strong group facilitation skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience delivering highly engaging and impactful training for Sales and Account Management audiences
- 3 years of professional experience in sales, account management, sales ops, or equivalent
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Relationship builder. You should have the ability to quickly build and earn trust
- Clear Communicator : you master communication channels to large groups of people to convey messages efficiently
- Data Driven: Ability to use data to design and measure enablement
- Strategic problem solver: you look beyond the immediate task to understand the business issue and apply the right solution.
- Must be a self-starter Background in a SaaS or high growth organisation. We are growing quickly and we move fast!
Education And Experience Requirements
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. We’ve raised over €260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And we’re not stopping there!
About our people & culture
We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. That’s why liberation is at the core of everything we do. We empower Spendeskers to take ownership of their work, to navigate ambiguity, and seize every opportunity. Spendeskers come from all over the world (35+ countries and counting!) but we have plenty in common: we're bold, ever-curious, committed to kindness, and tackle every challenge with a positive mindset.
About our benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth — with benefits to match!
-Fully covered Oyster card for traveling to and from our new office (up to £250 monthly depending on location)
-£45 monthly wellness allowance, accruable, to be used on whatever wellness means to you - through the Ben platform
- Access to Moka.care for emotional and mental health wellbeing
- Pension scheme (on salary sacrifice): 5% employee / 5% employer (by Aviva)
- 28 days of holidays
- Latest Apple Mac equipment
- Company virtual events
- Visit our other offices: Paris, Berlin & Hamburg
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
- Vitality private health insurance (for you and your family/partner)
- Bupa private dental care
Diversity & Inclusion
At Spendesk, we're committed to fostering an environment where all differences are encouraged, supported and celebrated. We're building our culture for everyone, with everyone. Our goal is to attract and build a diverse, equal and inclusive team, where everyone feels welcome and we truly embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
See more open positions at Spendesk
Something looks off?