Senior Product Manager - Core Product
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2023
We are hiring a Senior Product Manager position in order to support Spendesk’s fast paced growth. This role will be instrumental in continuing to build strong core product - focusing on the Finance scope.
Spendesk doubled its number of customers in the last year (to 4k customers in total in FR, UK, DE and US) and the goal is to accelerate by leveraging a product led model with the goal of getting to 20k paying customer in 3 years.
This person is responsible for identifying and prioritising the right product challenges within their squad’s area. They will build the plan to address them and they will focus on execution to deliver the best experience to our users.
This person will achieve these goals by collaborating closely with engineering leads, software developers, designers, data analysts and data engineers. They will also work closely with Product Marketing to ensure execution of effective go-to-market for the features they are building. This person will report to the Group Product Manager, Core Product.
We’re looking for someone to join our team either from Paris, or #remote!
- Own the roadmap on its Product area: define initiatives along with quarterly objectives and key results.
- Work closely with developers to manage delivery. Is an owner of the quality of what they are building.
- Consistently demonstrate customer orientation
- Collaborate cross functionally with teams such as Product Data, Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Success.
- Monitor and optimise results through data analysis and feedback; iterate and improve.
- Will be able to identify key internal stakeholders and build strong relationships with them.
- Communicate company wide on the milestones achieved.
- Set a high bar in the quality of work
What we're looking for
- Fluent in written and spoken English - it is our business language
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management working collaboratively with engineering, design and user research teams.
- Experience in working closely with a product development team, including knowledge of Agile software development processes.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Problem-solving mindset and ability to dig in to complex topics.
- Proven ability to use data to guide their decision and nurture the product roadmap.
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. We’ve raised over €260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And we’re not stopping there!
About our people & culture
We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. That’s why liberation is at the core of everything we do. We empower Spendeskers to take ownership of their work, to navigate ambiguity, and seize every opportunity. Spendeskers come from all over the world (35+ countries and counting!) but we have plenty in common: we're bold, ever-curious, committed to kindness, and tackle every challenge with a positive mindset.
About our benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth — with benefits to match!
- Lunch 60% funded by Spendesk (Swile Card)
- 9 RTT in 2023 on a pro-rata basis, in addition to your 25 paid holiday days
- Alan Premium health insurance
- A Gymlib pass to let off steam after a productive day at work
- Access to Moka.care for emotional and mental health wellbeing
- Access to Vendredi allowing us to change the world
- Latest Apple equipment (MacBook Air)
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
Diversity & Inclusion
At Spendesk, we're committed to fostering an environment where all differences are encouraged, supported and celebrated. We're building our culture for everyone, with everyone. Our goal is to attract and build a diverse, equal and inclusive team, where everyone feels welcome and we truly embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.