Pricing & Packaging Manager
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2023
This cross-functional leader works with Product, Marketing, Revenue & Finance to establish Spendesk pricing & packaging strategy & drive the go-to-market execution with our PMM team. You are pulling one of the key strategic growth levers by defining and aligning our offering with customer needs and help drive revenue and growth.
You are a structured, data driven & an analytical thinker, with excellent communication & collaboration skills, a strong business acumen and customer empathy. More importantly, you are driven by impact !
You have the ability to make the complex simple. Operating in a dynamic and ambiguous environment, you will bring clarity and direction to the stakeholders managing cross-functional teams.
Hands-on experience building, launching and commercializing products will be critical. You have demonstrated experience applying a customer-centric approach to building and rolling out successful Pricing & Packaging strategies.
Experience in today’s fintech ecosystem is beneficial.
- Build a long-term vision and execute a roadmap for Spendesk’s pricing and packaging strategy, that drives sustained revenue growth over time.
- Recommend pricing and packaging changes (feature set & services) & innovation taking into account customer / market segment needs, competitive landscape, product evolution & internal insights.
- Assess revenue impact and customer feedback to articulate a P & P proposals that are both beneficial for our customers, and profitable for Spendesk. Then track the ongoing performance to fine tune our offer & optimise revenue
- Execute P&P deployment & coordinate management of interdependencies on product (e.g. alignment with product release, product set up) & revenue (e.g. training & enablement of the team, billing set up of P&P changes, impact on discount policies)
- Build a holistic view of customer needs and business challenges by regularly monitoring the voice of the customers & engaging with them; you use it to inform your pricing & packaging strategy
- Drive a cross functional team composed of key stakeholders (CFO, Country Manager, Director of PMM, Director of Product) to define P&P that deliver the right value to customers and in return contribute to over achieve revenue and growth targets.
- Communicate regular updates and recommendations to the executive leadership team and the broader organisation
Who we are looking for:
- A minimum of 6+ years of experience across Product Management, Product Marketing, Consulting with relevant experience with P&P preferably in B2B SaaS and/or mobile.
- Built pricing & packaging that match customers needs and drive tremendous growth (both in term of acquisition & customer expansion)
- A track record of leading complex strategic and operational projects, working through technical, operational, legal/policy, and business issues.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you have the ability to recommend pricing & packaging strategy based on research, data, and industry trends.
- A strong customer empathy demonstrated through experience working directly with customers to understand their needs and translate them into strategies and roadmaps. You put the interest of our customers at the core of your decisions
- Proven ability to influence without authority, collaborating effectively with technical, product and revenue teams to get things done. You are an outstanding team player that will always solve for Spendesk’s best interest;
- Great Communicator : You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Experience working in international environment is a plus.
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. We’ve raised over €260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And we’re not stopping there!
About our people & culture
We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. That’s why liberation is at the core of everything we do. We empower Spendeskers to take ownership of their work, to navigate ambiguity, and seize every opportunity. Spendeskers come from all over the world (35+ countries and counting!) but we have plenty in common: we're bold, ever-curious, committed to kindness, and tackle every challenge with a positive mindset.
About our benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth — with benefits to match!
-Fully covered Oyster card for traveling to and from our new office (up to £250 monthly depending on location)
-£45 monthly wellness allowance, accruable, to be used on whatever wellness means to you - through the Ben platform
- Access to Moka.care for emotional and mental health wellbeing
- Pension scheme (on salary sacrifice): 5% employee / 5% employer (by Aviva)
- 28 days of holidays
- Latest Apple Mac equipment
- Company virtual events
- Visit our other offices: Paris, Berlin & Hamburg
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
- Vitality private health insurance (for you and your family/partner)
- Bupa private dental care
Diversity & Inclusion
At Spendesk, we're committed to fostering an environment where all differences are encouraged, supported and celebrated. We're building our culture for everyone, with everyone. Our goal is to attract and build a diverse, equal and inclusive team, where everyone feels welcome and we truly embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.