Partner Marketing Lead
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
A pioneer within the marketing team, you will build and scale our partner and ecosystem marketing strategies and execution. We are expanding our go-to-market, and partnerships are a key component to our future. We need someone who can scale from being the first marketing person to establish this function, through to eventually growing this into a team who drive revenue growth and ensure Spendesk is the #1 destination for developers, integrators, and partners as diverse as other SaaS providers, to global accountancy practices.
We need ingenuity, tenacity and a passion for partner ecosystems and marketing excellence.
You can work in one of our offices in London, Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Berlin, or Hamburg; or fully remote.
- Own the end-to-end Partner Marketing strategy and planning for Revenue partnerships and Integrations. Be happy to get your hands dirty
- With the Partner and Product team, define and contribute to the Partner program’s strategy, unique value proposition and programs
- Position us as category leader in our ecosystem to attract and engage partners
- Plan and execute integration and feature launches to drive awareness and adoption across different geographies.
- Market to and through partners across all our geographies to achieve our commercial targets
- With Marketing ops, own and report on key metrics related to Partner marketing programs.
- Make Spendesk the market leading developer and integration platform in Spend Management!
Who we are looking for:
- 3-5 Years building and executing successful programs to and through partners, developers and integrators
- Experience devising, executing and scaling mutually beneficial marketing programs with multiple partners
- Experience partnering with Platform Product Teams through all stages of the Production cycle, from Discovery to GTM and launch
- Experience running marketing programs that drive partner engagement and referral.
- Strong positioning and messaging skills to communicate the size of the opportunity of partnering with Spendesk
- Advanced understanding of the developer persona, technical audiences, and revenue partnerships
- Demonstrable ability to drive ARR growth through partner marketing
- Ability to work at a strategic and tactical level, and switch quickly between the two
- Fluent in written and spoken English - it is our business language.
- Be an incredible team member and contribute to making Spendesk the best marketing team around!
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. We’ve raised over €260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And we’re not stopping there!
About our people & culture
We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. That’s why liberation is at the core of everything we do. We empower Spendeskers to take ownership of their work, to navigate ambiguity, and seize every opportunity. Spendeskers come from all over the world (35+ countries and counting!) but we have plenty in common: we're bold, ever-curious, committed to kindness, and tackle every challenge with a positive mindset.
About our benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth — with benefits to match!
-Fully covered Oyster card for traveling to and from our new office (up to £250 monthly depending on location)
-£45 monthly wellness allowance, accruable, to be used on whatever wellness means to you - through the Ben platform
- Access to Moka.care for emotional and mental health wellbeing
- Pension scheme (on salary sacrifice): 5% employee / 5% employer (by Aviva)
- 28 days of holidays
- Latest Apple Mac equipment
- Company virtual events
- Visit our other offices: Paris, Berlin & Hamburg
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
- Vitality private health insurance (for you and your family/partner)
- Bupa private dental care
Diversity & Inclusion
At Spendesk, we're committed to fostering an environment where all differences are encouraged, supported and celebrated. We're building our culture for everyone, with everyone. Our goal is to attract and build a diverse, equal and inclusive team, where everyone feels welcome and we truly embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.