Onboarding Manager- France
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2023
As part of the Customer Onboarding Team, you will guide and onboard new customers towards a successful implementation. You are therefore on a key phase of the customer relationship and you work hand in hand with our sales team and our customer success manager to implement the best strategy that will ensure the success of each partnership.
You make sure that each client understands the added value of our solution according to their expectations.
- Help each new customer to set up their account (financial and operational set up)
- Train each new partner to take control of all the features of the solution to lead them to their best usage.
- Advise our customers on how to best implement Spendesk
- Understand and assess the actual project objectives in light of the client’s overall business situation.
- Contribute to improving the efficiency of onboarding: create and update user guides, FAQs, video tutorials and webinars.
- Contribute to our product’s development by transmitting client’s feedback to both tech, product and marketing teams: you are the customer’s voice
What we're looking for:
- You have previous experience in a similar role and in B2B SaaS
- You are curious and quick learner, you have the ability to absorb quantity of new information
- You are autonomous and able to manage many projects at the same time as well as complex projects
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- You are passionate, assertive enough, patient and positive for consistently providing fantastic customer experience
- You are problem solver and rigorous, you know that the devil is in the details
- You have a passion for startups or dynamic environments. Previous experience in a similar working environment is a plus
- Financial background is a strong plus
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. We’ve raised over €260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And we’re not stopping there!
About our people & culture
We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. That’s why liberation is at the core of everything we do. We empower Spendeskers to take ownership of their work, to navigate ambiguity, and seize every opportunity. Spendeskers come from all over the world (35+ countries and counting!) but we have plenty in common: we're bold, ever-curious, committed to kindness, and tackle every challenge with a positive mindset.
About our benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth — with benefits to match!
- Lunch 60% funded by Spendesk (Swile Card)
- 9 RTT in 2024 on a pro-rata basis, in addition to your 25 paid holiday days (for Permanent and Fixed term employees only)
- Alan Premium health insurance
- A Gymlib pass to let off steam after a productive day at work
- Access to Moka.care for emotional and mental health wellbeing
- Access to Vendredi allowing us to change the world
- Latest Apple equipment
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
Diversity & Inclusion
At Spendesk, we're committed to fostering an environment where all differences are encouraged, supported and celebrated. We're building our culture for everyone, with everyone. Our goal is to attract and build a diverse, equal and inclusive team, where everyone feels welcome and we truly embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.