Senior Product Manager - Cards & Accounting
Accounting & Finance, Product
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
As a product manager, you will be responsible of defining the right product, to solve our customers problems and needs. To do so, you'll be working with our business experts, product team, designers, engineering (tech) team, and customer facing teams
Within Spendesk Financial Services, banking provider of Spendesk:
Product vision & roadmap - meet business goals
- Collaborate with the SFS senior leaders and Spendesk product team (chief product officer & product managers) to define the banking- related business goals & OKRs
- Manage priorities & report OKR completion progress
- Take part in the product vision definition to meet business goals and answer Spendesk customer's concerns
- Maintain the product (or a subset = product domain) roadmap according to customer feedback and new business stakes as well as regulatory requirements
Product definition - get it built
- Drive redaction of feature specifications based on the business experts' inputs & the product vision
- Conduct user interviews & collect customer feedback
- Collaborate with product designers in the product development process
- Frame & pilot with the designers the UX designs related to the banking operations back-office application
- Handover to the engineering team by taking part in grooming sessions and contribute to product & business architecture decisions making
- Manage the partners relationship & integration at product-level
Product delivery - get it off the shelf
- Manage the product backlog & define the sprints: write the user stories in collaboration with the squad leads
- Prioritize the work at coarse and fine-grain
- Plan & coordinate feature testing
- Collaborate with Spendesk teams to manage product dependencies & integration
- Product operations - leverage support
- Support banking operation & compliance teams using the SFS back-office application & collect their needs
- Coordinate production issues solving when into the scope of the product
Who we are looking for:
- Strong team spirit
- Strong learning abilities and analytical skills
- Good listening & communication skills
- Ability and appetence to handle either coarse grain or fine grain topics
- Synthetic & rigorous - strong formalization skills in English
- Reliable & deadline committed as well as result-oriented
- Ability to work with either business, product and tech stakeholders
- Ability to work asynchronously
Minimum knowledge about the banking industry is required to be quickly operational.
Used to agile practices and philosophy (scrum & kanban).
Experience in animating workshops & meetings is appreciated, especially in a remote context.
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. We’ve raised over €260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And we’re not stopping there!
About our people & culture
We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. That’s why liberation is at the core of everything we do. We empower Spendeskers to take ownership of their work, to navigate ambiguity, and seize every opportunity. Spendeskers come from all over the world (35+ countries and counting!) but we have plenty in common: we're bold, ever-curious, committed to kindness, and tackle every challenge with a positive mindset.
About our benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth — with benefits to match!
-Fully covered Oyster card for traveling to and from our new office (up to £250 monthly depending on location)
-£45 monthly wellness allowance, accruable, to be used on whatever wellness means to you - through the Ben platform
- Access to Moka.care for emotional and mental health wellbeing
- Pension scheme (on salary sacrifice): 5% employee / 5% employer (by Aviva)
- 28 days of holidays
- Latest Apple Mac equipment
- Company virtual events
- Visit our other offices: Paris, Berlin & Hamburg
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
- Vitality private health insurance (for you and your family/partner)
- Bupa private dental care
Diversity & Inclusion
At Spendesk, we're committed to fostering an environment where all differences are encouraged, supported and celebrated. We're building our culture for everyone, with everyone. Our goal is to attract and build a diverse, equal and inclusive team, where everyone feels welcome and we truly embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.