Partner Sales Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, December 8, 2023
As Partner Sales Manager at Spendesk, your mission is to actively contribute to building the best-in-class Alliances and Tech Partners (Product partners and System Integrators) relationship to support our Customer experience connecting them with added valued partners and bringing to the Account executive and Key Account Manager teams high-quality leads.
Your responsibilities will include driving new enterprise client acquisition from pipeline generation as well as developing existing client relationships; driving top-line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption.
Strategic Business Partnership vision and strategy
- Execute the Strategic Partnership long-term strategy
- Segment and Identify targeted partners
- Drive Strategic Partnership initiatives, quarterly objectives and key results and align the new and existing business squads to work together and deliver the highest added value to our Customers and Strategic Partners.
- Deliver quarterly quotas and support Company objectives.
Grow the Partnership model
- By running the France Strategic Plan where Strategic partnership management is pivotal, you will support the expansion model we are looking for Partners in France as there is a strong correlation between our Customer satisfaction and Partnership we can bridge together.
- Deliver our Partnership Program and build trust and relationships with our Partner
- Passionate about building best-in-class business Partner and Customer experiences
Make sure that you are delivering in line with the company's objective
Work closely with your peers in the revenue teams (Marketing and Sales) and the Operations team to get the best customer journey and deliver unique value proposition to our Customers.
Nurture leads and opportunities with our AEs and KAMs
Own the communication of the Strategic Partnership team and develop the company market’s reputation.
Manage stakeholders’ expectations.
Lead the Strategic Partners’ satisfaction, retention and growth and overachieve your KPIs.
What do you need to have?
- At least 2 to 5 years of experience working with System Integrators or Value Added Resellers management;
- Hunter mentality and Closing experience in a B2B sales environment and enjoy hunting for new business within existing clients/accounts.
- Outstanding leadership and capacity to communicate with other teams and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment as well as leading opportunities with Strategic Partners and Account Executives
- Strategic Partnership centricity to swiftly comprehend customer problems, dedicate time to engage with Strategic Partnership and whilst keeping end users in mind.
- Strong attention to detail and Project management skills and a high level of operational execution;
- Natural curiosity and a creative problem-solving approach, you ****thoroughly examines issues from various angles.
- Proactive nature ensures you explore every corner before determining the path forward,
- A growth mindset, high energy and positivity, you are eager to tackle challenges and continually pursue personal and professional development.
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. We’ve raised over €260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And we’re not stopping there!
About our people & culture
We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. That’s why liberation is at the core of everything we do. We empower Spendeskers to take ownership of their work, to navigate ambiguity, and seize every opportunity. Spendeskers come from all over the world (35+ countries and counting!) but we have plenty in common: we're bold, ever-curious, committed to kindness, and tackle every challenge with a positive mindset.
About our benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth — with benefits to match!
-Fully covered Oyster card for traveling to and from our new office (up to £250 monthly depending on location)
-£45 monthly wellness allowance, accruable, to be used on whatever wellness means to you - through the Ben platform
- Access to Moka.care for emotional and mental health wellbeing
- Pension scheme (on salary sacrifice): 5% employee / 5% employer (by Aviva)
- 28 days of holidays
- Latest Apple Mac equipment
- Company virtual events
- Visit our other offices: Paris, Berlin & Hamburg
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
- Vitality private health insurance (for you and your family/partner)
- Bupa private dental care
Diversity & Inclusion
At Spendesk, we're committed to fostering an environment where all differences are encouraged, supported and celebrated. We're building our culture for everyone, with everyone. Our goal is to attract and build a diverse, equal and inclusive team, where everyone feels welcome and we truly embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.