Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, December 18, 2023
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our Revenue Operations Team. Your main mission will be to support our users (Marketing, Sales & CS team) in their day-to-day and improve their efficiency through our systems. Reporting to our Salesforce & Revenue Systems Lead, you will be joining a new & ambitious team who works together to help build solutions that facilitate Spendesk to operate more effectively and efficiently. The ideal candidate will have a first hand experience administering Salesforce. Besides your skills, you’re passionate about business technology and eager to develop technical skills in this domain.
What you will do:
- Manage, maintain and improve our revenue team’s tools and systems:
- Own, maintain, and improve our CRM platform Salesforce
- Support our Salesforce Experts in their day-to-day administration and their projects to improve Salesforce
- Support, and improve other tools depending on our projects and needs (Salesloft, Vitally, Hubspot etc.)
- Collaborate with Growth and Customer Operations teams to build processes solving key challenges for our business partners
- Building new fields, process automations and workflows in Salesforce
- Monitoring admin rights and permissions across our Revenue organization
- Ensure data quality and accuracy in our tools through dedicated data consistency check routine
- Build out the documentation and partnering with the RevOps team to roll out training to ensure all systems are being used properly and to their full potential
- Partner closely with team members to identify best practices, system needs, workflow enhancements, and data improvements to improve tool optimization and team efficiency
Who we are looking for:
- You care deeply about achieving business outcomes while building scalable and functional technology
- 2+ years of Salesforce Administrator experience in a growing SaaS company
- You have a strong interest in developing your knowledge and technical skills on Salesforce
- You have delivered initiatives that required problem-solving skills, project and stakeholder management
- You are proactive, rigorous, and have a strong attention to details
- You can communicate clearly and make complex ideas understandable
- Fluency in English (as it's our business language).
- Salesforce Administrator 201 certified or greater
- You have a relevant degree in business administration or computer science
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. We’ve raised over €260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And we’re not stopping there!
About our people & culture
We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. That’s why liberation is at the core of everything we do. We empower Spendeskers to take ownership of their work, to navigate ambiguity, and seize every opportunity. Spendeskers come from all over the world (35+ countries and counting!) but we have plenty in common: we're bold, ever-curious, committed to kindness, and tackle every challenge with a positive mindset.
About our benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth — with benefits to match!
- Lunch 60% funded by Spendesk (Swile Card)
- 9 RTT in 2024 on a pro-rata basis, in addition to your 25 paid holiday days (for Permanent and Fixed term employees only)
- Alan Premium health insurance
- A Gymlib pass to let off steam after a productive day at work
- Access to Moka.care for emotional and mental health wellbeing
- Access to Vendredi allowing us to change the world
- Latest Apple equipment
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
Diversity & Inclusion
At Spendesk, we're committed to fostering an environment where all differences are encouraged, supported and celebrated. We're building our culture for everyone, with everyone. Our goal is to attract and build a diverse, equal and inclusive team, where everyone feels welcome and we truly embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.