Customer Success Manager - German market
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
You will manage part of our german customer base at scale toward their optimal usage of Spendesk, through different missions: customer satisfaction and retention, customer education & adoption and customer expansion.
- Scale our customer success approach by managing, growing and nurturing a portfolio of up to 300 customers, through Pro-Active, Reactive, and Self-Service initiatives
- Identify new use cases and features to generate upsell/ cross-sell opportunities
- Implement new ways to prevent and minimise churn
- Create new training resources and content to grow customers' engagement and usage of the platform
- Amplify the voice of the customer to contribute to our product roadmap
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams, including marketing, data, ops, product
Who we are looking for:
- 1-2+ years experience in a customer facing or marketing role, ideally within the SaaS industry
- Empathetic: You are passionate, patient and you are known for providing a fantastic experience to your customers
- Curious: You ask many questions, are a quick learner and you like to absorb a high volume of new information
- Organised & self-reliant: You have a structured way of working and are comfortable to work autonomously
- Great Communicator: You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German (C2) & English (C1)
- Collaboration: You are able to work effectively with different teams
- Data-driven: You understand how to evaluate the success of your work, and are able to generate insights based on data generated at the end of a project
- Maker: You don't need a developer background, but you like tools & systems enough to come up with new innovative solutions to reach our customers & prioritise your work.
- Bonus: experience with some of our main tools (Intercom, Salesforce, Vitally)
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. We’ve raised over €260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And we’re not stopping there!
About our people & culture
We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. That’s why liberation is at the core of everything we do. We empower Spendeskers to take ownership of their work, to navigate ambiguity, and seize every opportunity. Spendeskers come from all over the world (35+ countries and counting!) but we have plenty in common: we're bold, ever-curious, committed to kindness, and tackle every challenge with a positive mindset.
About our benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth — with benefits to match!
-Fully covered Oyster card for traveling to and from our new office (up to £250 monthly depending on location)
-£45 monthly wellness allowance, accruable, to be used on whatever wellness means to you - through the Ben platform
- Access to Moka.care for emotional and mental health wellbeing
- Pension scheme (on salary sacrifice): 5% employee / 5% employer (by Aviva)
- 28 days of holidays
- Latest Apple Mac equipment
- Company virtual events
- Visit our other offices: Paris, Berlin & Hamburg
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
- Vitality private health insurance (for you and your family/partner)
- Bupa private dental care
Diversity & Inclusion
At Spendesk, we're committed to fostering an environment where all differences are encouraged, supported and celebrated. We're building our culture for everyone, with everyone. Our goal is to attract and build a diverse, equal and inclusive team, where everyone feels welcome and we truly embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.