Senior Product Designer
We’re looking for a talented and self-motivated Senior Product Designer to join our team. You’ll be part of StashAway’s mission to empower people to build and protect long-term wealth. Product Design forms a crucial part of the overall Product team, and each individual Product Designer is an integral member of a squad (alongside developers and a Product Manager) that delivers end-to-end product experiences. This role would function an individual contributor and reports into the Head of Design.
At StashAway, each Product Designer works across the full range of product design skills. We run regular research and testing to inform the design process, and iterate rapidly to incorporate feedback and create elegant experiences. Each designer owns certain flows and visuals at the squad level, but also collaborates on shared design systems, processes and initiatives at the design team-level. We value clarity of thought, visual polish, speed of execution, and support one another to grow as designers and individuals. If this sounds like you, we’d love to get to know you!
- Execute across the full range of product design skills, from initial flows and wireframes, to polished mockups and prototypes and more.
- Lead research projects using a variety of methods (surveys, interviews, usability testing and more) to understand and advocate for users in the design process.
- Solve real problems for real users across multiple regions and platforms (mobile, web).
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners across Technology, Product, Business Intelligence and more to define problems, identify opportunities, prioritise features and more.
- Dig into data to evaluate, experiment and optimise designs.
- Maintain and expand shared design systems.
- Give and solicit feedback often with stakeholders and fellow designers.
- Raise the bar for product quality in terms of impact, ease of use, and improve team processes.
- Define your own growth path as both an individual contributor and design leader.
- A solid portfolio that demonstrates your design experience and skills. We will evaluate actual work experience much more than the number of years (approximately 3+ years).
- Experience in designing across platforms (Web, Android, iOS, emails) with demonstrated impact and ability to manage complexity.
- A track record of collaboration and stakeholder management.
- Critical thinking skills. You ask questions, weigh tradeoffs and think analytically.
- Communication skills (verbal, written and visual). You’re comfortable articulating your design rationale, presenting complex flows and documenting decisions.
- User research skills. You connect and empathise with users naturally, and are able to distil raw inputs into actionable insights.
- High proficiency in design tools and processes (human-centred design, user research, usability testing, etc). We use Figma, Dovetail, Maze and more.
Required for application:
- A design portfolio (PDF, Google Slides, Figma etc). Prototypes are a big plus but not required.
- Your CV.
Both documents above will be required for a complete application.
- Compensation package: You will receive a competitive total compensation package that includes employee stock options if you are a full-time employee.
- Personalised insurance and comprehensive health coverage: Full or partial subsidy of your personal hospitalisation and surgical insurance premium and access to panel outpatient GP, specialist, dental, wellness, and health screening partners.
- Management fee discount: You will receive an employee discount on your asset management fees when you invest with StashAway.
- Work-from-home policy: You may choose to work from home or the office depending on what works best for you and your team.
- Work-from-anywhere policy: You may request to work remotely for up to eight weeks in another country.
- Unlimited paid annual leave: It should be simple for you to decide if you would like to take more or fewer days off. We trust that you are accountable for your work and know best if you need 10 or 30 days of paid annual leave that year.
- Personal work equipment budget: It’s important that you have a workstation that’s optimal for you wherever you are.
- You will be given an annual Learning and Development budget to help you continuously learn in your pursuit of your professional and personal development. You may use the budget for resources and tools that may help you perform better at work.
- LinkedIn Learning: You will have access to LinkedIn's learning platform and the entire catalog of courses.
- Quarterly team bonding budget: We encourage you to socialise with colleagues across job functions, departments, and entities to know them better as individuals beyond what they professionally do.
- Annual off-sites (Oct): Each off-site gathers all employees for a full day of company-wide team bonding activities and challenges
Employee financial and physical well-being
Flexible work arrangements and policies
Learning and development opportunities
Team bonding budget and initiatives