Client Services Executive
Do you have a customer-oriented mission to serve? Do you like being the ambassador of the company and helping others energise you? Does StashAway's mission to redefine investing and empower our customers to build their long-term wealth resonate with you? WE WANT YOU.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Client Services Executive to join our dynamic team at StashAway. As a Client Services Executive, you will play a crucial role in delivering exceptional customer service and building strong relationships with our valued clients.
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients, providing support, addressing inquiries, and resolving issues to ensure a positive client experience.
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer experiences across various platforms such as WhatsApp, phone, email, and social media.
- Guide new clients through the setup process, helping them understand our products and services.
- Ensure a smooth on-board process especially for new customers to deliver a great first impression and customer experience.
- Enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty by identifying opportunities to boost products or services that may be beneficial to customers.
- Persuasive communications with customers to introduce new products that fits their financial needs.
- Able to identify data-driven opportunities (e.g. income/savings) of customers to increase deposits with StashAway.
- Assisting customers with updating their account information, ensuring the accuracy and security of customer information.
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and maintain a thorough understanding of relevant SOP.
- Act as the voice of the customer within the organization, providing valuable insights to help enhance our products and services.
- Expected to facilitate open and direct communication when working with multiple teams to find rapid resolutions.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and emerging technologies. Proactively suggest and implement process improvements to enhance overall efficiency.
- Assist with the execution of StashAway Academy & Growth events.