People Analytics & Operations Manager
People are the heart of everything we do. We created an investment platform used by hundreds of thousands of clients across countries who invest a significant part of their savings. We wish to help our clients reach their financial goals through superior medium to long-term returns. To achieve that, StashAway needs to attract, retain, and develop the best talent available, and this is why our culture is important and comes before anything else. We prioritise business in this order: people first, product second, and business results third.
As our People & Culture Manager for the Group, you will play a pivotal role in shaping StashAway’s culture, nurturing our talent, and driving our mission forward. You will offer advice to senior management and implement initiatives to effectively manage overall resources, budget, and consistency of service levels across the business. This is a replacement role, and you will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Compensation and benefits: Oversee the design and administration of competitive compensation and benefits programs. Conduct market analysis to ensure the StashAway remains competitive in attracting and retaining top talent.
- Data and analytics: Develop and maintain HR metrics; analyse data to identify patterns and recommend solutions to improve employee satisfaction and retention.
- Workforce planning: Develop and implement workforce planning strategies to ensure StashAway’s talent needs are met. Collaborate with department heads to align workforce planning with business objectives.
- Processes and policies: Collaborate with internal stakeholders to implement or revise HR strategies, processes, policies, and workforce plans that are aligned with StashAway’s goals, culture, and organisational values.
- Audit, legal, and regulatory compliance: Stay informed about risk management, legalities, and labour laws and implement necessary updates across the group (i.e., across our 5 offices in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and the United Arab Emirates).
- HR tools and systems: Utilise these to streamline processes and enhance overall efficiency.
What makes you thrive in this role
- You enjoy a "full-stack" role, seamlessly navigating from planning and conceptualisation to the hands-on implementation and maintenance of initiatives and strategies.
- You thrive on meticulous organisation and patterns, ensuring that plans are not only conceptualised but meticulously executed.
- You revel in being an analytical problem-solver and are able to think creatively and outside the box when devising solutions.
- You take the initiative to drive change and progress; you challenge the status quo and proactively initiate improvements without waiting for explicit instructions.