Who We Are
Walnut is a fast growing startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating failure-free, interactive, and personalized demo experiences for each prospect - without coding.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency, and achievements, and put our founding members at the very heart of our company.
We are looking for a financial controller with an analytical orientation to join our finance team at Walnut.
In this hands-on role, you will play a key role in our finance team, managing the financial process of the company, applying an analytical approach and providing insights for decision making and potential improvements.
What your day to day will look like:
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirements and reporting standards.
- Supervise and work closely with the outsourced bookkeeping service providers.
- Take a significant part in accounting procedures including AR and billing, AP and payments, corporate credit cards.
- Lead Israeli, US and global payroll procedures and timelines.
- Work closely with external auditors, and comply with annual statutory audit, and tax filings.
- Collaborate with external auditors for annual audits and ensure timely completion.
- Continuously identify opportunities for process improvements and implement best practices.
- Streamline financial workflows for efficiency and accuracy.
- CPA with Big 4 accounting firm experience.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in a high-tech company (SAAS - an advantage).
- Strong ability to orchestrate several tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to produce accurate and quality deliverables, with high attention to details.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel - a must.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) - a must.
- Experience with Netsuite - an advantage.
In the News: